chapter 4

hyunmi pov

atlast!! atlast atlast!!,he did want to help me with this.eventhough i also have a feeling for him,but kindly..my bestfriend is more important than that.i just want her to feel happiness as a present from me even once.i wanna see her smile...,and this big crush of ours want to help me!!!.

-

"ya~ we should go to the event next week"."wae?,you do have a partner already?"."uhmm that,im not so sure.."."why should we go then?"."aiee...come on junmi-aa,this is the first time ok?,we should enjoy"."its up to you"."really?! yeay!!!,gumawoyo~".

"what dress should we use?"."i dont know.."."lets decide tomorrow then.

fast foward

our class dismissed so we went back home.i went to the nearby groceries store BY MY SELF,i ask junmi to gp home first back then cause im know she were very2 tired.

i went to buy some sort of important stuff,probaly home stuff and other.after finding the home stuff,i went to buy snack and a few bottle of soft drink.i also went to take some fresh vegetables,well ofcourse for junmi,i didnt want her damaging her own health because of me,everday buying some snack for us to eat.

well im kind of suprised or shock,whule i was catching on the food,someone spoke beinde.

"look who's here.."i turn around and saw that playfull smirk of JB.i just apperantely faked smiled."hey! JB-shhi,you are here"."so what are you getting with?"."uhmm-im buying some home stuff"."without her?"i know what he mean by 'her'.its junmi."dae.."i said and bite my bottom lips."so you're finish with it?"."this? yes it is,im going to the counter now"i said as i walk pass him,but he stop my by holding onto my arm.i look at him in confusion."wae?"."i'll wait for you outside"."emm-dae"i said and nod.i was going to walk again but being stop AGAIN by JB."what is it?"."use this"he said and handed his c-credit card?."wae?"."just use it,i will wait for you outside"i just stare at him fir awhile after he smile and leave.

i went outside and saw him leaning his back on his black ferrari car and he totally look HOT!."ehem!"i faked a loud enough cough so that he notice me."oh,already?"i nod and handed back his credit card."so whats wrong,is there something you wanna talk about?"."i just- are you free?"he ask while crossing his arm above his chest."yeah,why?"."i just thought that i could bring you somewhere" what?! my ultimate crush was asking me out!! oh my god!!."so-"arasso"i said and he smiled at me."so..lets go". we went inside the car and he start to drive."so...could you tell me where we were supposed to go?"."should i tell you?"."of course"."then you should have pay me first,babe"he said looking at me and focused in the road again while smirking sexily."you're funny,what would you want from a nerd like me?"."i like nerd.."he said in a sexy voice.its give me a goosebump when he said that even thought he is my crush."you should give me some present,dont you think so?".he says."i dont have a lots of money,im not even rich"i said half whisper knowing that im not so wealthy as him."its not about money,how about a little..