1-10

CH01

In midsummer, the weather was sweltering and the afternoon sun was hot. Ye Zhi sat cross-legged on the bay window with his chin propped on his knees, his eyelashes hanging down like a small fan, covering his bright eyes.

She has been sitting here for a full hour, except for moving her body occasionally when she feels uncomfortable, the expression on her face has not changed much.

The chirping of cicadas and birds outside the window was disturbing.

Ye Zhi sighed for the 108th time, she touched her face, she never thought that she would die from the age of 20, and then return to the year of 16, the sophomore year of high school.

Mother Ye knocked on the door outside, calling her name softly: "Zhizhi, what are you doing locking the door? Mom made you the mung bean paste you like to drink. Come down and drink it." Listening to my mother at this

time Ye Zhi paused, looked up at the closed door, got down from the bay window, walked to the door, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, Ye Zhi's eyes flickered, looking at his mother's well-maintained fair skin, a little erratic.

When she was twenty years old, her mother had already changed a lot. In addition to getting melancholy about Ye Zhi's affairs, she was more worried about Ye Zhi's father. She washed her face with tears day and night. In just a few months, Mother Ye seemed to be ten years older, with many wrinkles between her brows and eyes, and her eyes were dull.

The mother in her last impression was skinny, with rough fingers and many calluses, she was not as white and tender as she is now.

Although Ye's mother's family background is not particularly good, but she was raised by pampering, her ten fingers are not in the sun, and she later married Ye's father who was born as a farmer. Father Ye worked hard when he was young. He started as an ordinary migrant worker, and later became the owner of a certain brand of paper towels, and then developed a series of products. When Ye Zhi was in junior high school, Father Ye became a full-fledged Get rich.

It was also from that time that the living standard of Ye Zhi's family became higher and higher.

Father Ye is a rough man, but he is gentle to his daughter and wife, more gentle than everyone else, and he is not at all like the vicious man rumored outside.

After Ye Zhi University, she was busy chasing people, receiving a huge amount of living expenses remitted from her family every month, and she was indifferent to the family affairs. She didn't know until a long time after the accident that the family was bankrupt and debt collectors were there every day. Came over to harass Ye's mother, threatening to ask her to pay back the money as soon as possible, and if she didn't pay back, she would take the house to pay off the debt. Ye Zhi didn't know much, but she also understood a little bit. Although she was angry, being in debt was a fact. She rushed back from school and stayed with her mother.

run around in these things.

At that time, Ye's father was designed to make false financial statements, which led to the audit by the higher authorities and sent him to jail.

But both Ye Zhi and Ye Mu knew that he would not do such a thing. Ye's father was born as a farmer, so he dismissed such things the most, and was even very grateful for the country's preferential policies for them at that time. , What I often yell about is how to do things for the country well, and how can I do deceitful things.

But the finances were nowhere to be found. The company declared bankruptcy and owed a huge amount of money, part of which was repaid with the villa they lived in, and the other part had to be paid off by them within half a year.

The mother and daughter huddled together in the narrow rental house. After nearly half a year, one day when Ye Zhi came out of the bank again in a daze, she happened to see a familiar figure from the back, which was the company's disappearing accountant. After passing by, she didn't pay attention to the surrounding environment. There were screams and car horns in the distance, but she didn't have time to hear them.

The only thing she knew was that...she was hit to death by a car running a red light, and blood was flowing all over the place.

"I know." Mother Ye frowned and looked at her daughter with doubts in her heart: "I know!" She increased the volume.

"Ah?" Ye Zhi returned to his senses in astonishment, looked at his mother, and called softly: "Mom, what's the matter?"

Ye Mu glanced at her, and said with a smile, "What were you thinking just now, my mother called you so many times?" You didn't even hear it."

Ye Zhi smiled, and her expression was gentle. Her appearance followed Ye Mu, and she was also a good-looking little girl, with bright eyes and white teeth, two small canine teeth, and two small pear dimples. She looked soft and cute, and her personality was also Same, being pampered by Father Ye all the time, ignorant of worldly affairs.

"Mom, I'm thinking about the start of school tomorrow." She hugged Ye Mu's arm coquettishly, holding Ye Mu's arm, Ye Zhi led her mother downstairs: "When will Dad come back at night?" "Looking for

you What's up with Dad?"

"Yeah." Ye Zhi obediently agreed: "There's something I want to tell Dad."

Ye's mother didn't ask much, and when she went downstairs, she asked Ye Zhi to sit in the dining room and serve her mung bean paste by herself. "I'll be back for dinner. You have something to tell him in the evening."

"Okay." Ye Zhi drank the mung bean paste brought by Ye's mother, thinking that this thing is really a good medicine for summer. Boil it in the pot for two hours, add rock sugar, put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate it, and when you take it out and eat it, the whole person feels comfortable physically and mentally. The mouthful of mung bean paste is in the mouth, and the clear taste and glutinous taste are combined. , This is Ye Zhixia's favorite dessert that is not a dessert.

Mother Ye is a housewife, not completely. Father Ye has a nanny who specializes in cooking, but Mother Ye also likes to study cooking skills when she is free at home, which has made the food more and more delicious in the past few years.

Ye Zhi drank a large bowl of mung bean paste, praised his mother, and then went back to the room again. He pretended to be sleepy and wanted to take a nap.

But as soon as he was lying on the bed, Ye Zhi rubbed his eyes with cold fingers, without any sleepiness.

I am afraid that anyone should not be able to sleep on the first day after knowing that they have been reborn.

Turning over, Ye Zhi sighed facing the white ceiling, rolled up the quilt, let the air-conditioning blow and blow, retracted himself into the quilt, his stuffy face was red, and only then came out again.

Ye Zhi rubbed her head under the quilt, thinking about the past life for a long time, before she fell into a deep sleep.

In the evening, Father Ye came back, and he received a call from his wife in the afternoon, saying that something was wrong with his daughter, so as soon as he got home, Father Ye hurriedly asked Ye Zhi: "Zhizhi, what's wrong with you?" Ye Zhi looked at him dumbfounded

. Her own father had tears in his eyes, but she quickly suppressed that emotion: "It's nothing." She looked at Father Ye with crooked eyes, and said coquettishly, "Dad, I have a new baby boy." Is it okay to ask?"

"You said, as long as Dad can do it, I will do it for you, do you want money to buy things or something?" Saying this, Father Ye wanted to get up to get his wallet, but Ye Zhi held him down up.

"I don't want money, I still have a lot of pocket money."

"Then what's wrong with you?"

Ye Zhi thought for a while, and then said his decision: "I want to study science, can I?"

Their school It is a key high school in the city. Ye Zhi's grades are very average. He didn't get into this high school at the beginning. It was Ye's father who donated a lot of money to the school in order to give his daughter the best. After a year, her grades have not improved much and are still mediocre.

Their school has to choose their own literature and science at the end of the first semester of high school, so that it is convenient to arrange each student's class as soon as the second year of high school begins.

If Ye Zhi remembered correctly, she studied liberal arts in her previous life. Her grades were not good, and math, physics and chemistry were even worse, so she could only study liberal arts. But in this life, she wants to change, from every aspect.

Father Ye's eyes widened, and he looked at his daughter in disbelief: "Are you kidding me?"

Ye Zhi nodded, "No, I know I'm not good at science, but Dad, you have to believe that I will study hard."

At least, This time around, she will definitely not be so irresponsible for her future.

It was not difficult to convince Father Ye, Ye Zhi acted like a baby, and he agreed.

A few days after the start of school, Ye Zhi stayed in the new liberal arts class for the time being, until half a month later, she was called out by the teacher, who told her to transfer her to a better class.

Ye Zhi nodded obediently, smiled slightly, and the two pears were rippling, which was very lively and cute: "Thank you, teacher." The

teacher smiled and hummed indifferently: "Go and pack your books, I will take you to the office, Hand it over to another teacher."

"Okay."

...

The new class teacher is a woman, after getting to know each other in the office, Ye Zhi followed her and walked to his new class, just when he reached the door, She was called in by the teacher.

Teacher Zhao looked at the students in her class who were studying quietly, and clapped her hands to attract everyone's attention. Facing everyone's eyes, she paused and pointed at Ye Zhizhi: "This is a new student in our class, Ye Zhizhi Welcome, everyone."

The students below were discussing and staring at Ye Zhi in surprise. You must know that this is the best experimental class in the second grade of high school, and it is rare to accept transfer students, unless the transfer students... have special backgrounds and abilities.

Gu Xinghe looked at the people standing on the stage who were a little embarrassed, he pushed Qin Yang's arm and said, "Brother Yang, there is a lost deer in the class." "

Huh?" Qin Yang looked away from the game. Moved away, looked along the past, and just raised his eyes, he met a pair of panicked eyes... It

really looked like a lost rabbit, not a deer.

He squinted his eyes, pulled his lips, glanced with a careless smile on his face, then looked away, and landed on the game.

I don't have any interest in the new students who arrive.