71-78 END

CH71

Jiang Chengcheng's personality has been careless since she was a child, and she is straightforward. She has a boyish personality and doesn't like to play with girls very much, so since she was a child, her friends around her are more boys.

When I met Gu Xinghe, Jiang Chengcheng was still young, and it was Qin Yang who introduced him to him.

I don't know when it started, Gu Xinghe started going to school with the two of them, and went home together after class.

She always thought that Gu Xinghe was stupid, if he couldn't win a quarrel, let alone a fight, she didn't know until later that Gu Xinghe had been relying on him all the time to give in to him.

Ever since Jiang Chengcheng found out that she liked Gu Xinghe, she has never escaped from this feeling. At the beginning, she avoided it for a week, which was in her sophomore year of high school, but after that, she returned to normal.

She always thought that she was very good at disguising herself, but unexpectedly, she was still seen through.

Ye Zhi knew it, Qin Yang knew it, Bi Jincheng knew it too, but Gu Xinghe, an idiot, has always regarded himself as a brother, her mother, who wants to be his brother.

Jiang Chengcheng was speechless towards Gu Xinghe's slow-witted mind, no wonder this person's academic performance has not been as good as his own. In this way, they graduated from high school and entered college.

After college, Jiang Chengcheng's behavior towards Gu Xinghe became much more obvious, but he still didn't notice anything. Sometimes Jiang Chengcheng thought, why don't he confess his love directly, but after thinking about it, he felt that it was impossible, and once he confessed, If Gu Xinghe didn't feel for him, they wouldn't be able to recover.

In fact, Jiang Chengcheng has never known how Gu Xinghe feels about her. They have been fighting since junior high school, and it has been more than six years now. But the rest are no different from other students.

Gu Xinghe's personality is not like Qin Yang's, who is indifferent and not close to strangers. Gu Xinghe is very sunny and knows how to activate the atmosphere. Take the high school class as an example, part of the class likes Qin Yang Yes, but in fact, more girls prefer to chat with Gu Xinghe.

Qin Yang is someone who can see from a distance, and Gu Xinghe is someone who can chat and talk. He has always been a gentleman to girls, and never has that kind of ignorance. There are very few girls that would make Gu Xinghe feel annoying. His attitude towards girls has always been very good, he will help if he can help, and he will take care of those who can take care of him.

So in this situation, Jiang Chengcheng really didn't know whether Gu Xinghe regarded himself as a brother who was as important as Qin Yang or what.

Regarding this matter, she complained to Ye Zhi many times, and said it many times. Ye Zhi encouraged her to confess her love every time, but Jiang Chengcheng just couldn't make up her mind.

Until the night I got drunk.

She and Ye Zhi were drinking outside, originally thinking of calling Qin Yang to make the two of them reconcile, but unexpectedly Gu Xinghe also came over, Jiang Chengcheng simply pretended to be drunk, but she was actually drunk Just two bottles of beer, not so easy to get drunk.

The night was thick, and she looked at the people who helped her to walk, and felt that everyone had grown up in the blink of an eye.

Gu Xinghe has grown taller, and his body has become much stronger. He is no longer as thin as before. Jiang Chengcheng groaned and pretended not to be able to walk: "I can't walk anymore." Gu Xinghe frowned,

looking Looking at her: "Why are you drinking so much wine?" He paused: "Wait here, I'll buy you a bottle of water .

"

From Gu Xinghe's back, his eyes are blurred.

After a while, Gu Xinghe came out, holding a bottle of ice water in his hand, first pressed it against her face to wake her up, then unscrewed it and handed it to her: "Drink some water, refresh your mind." Jiang

Cheng Cheng pouted, took it and drank it.

"Thank you."

Gu Xinghe frowned: "Is the door still open when I go back to the dormitory?"

"I don't know." She answered vaguely, mumbling: "My head hurts."

Gu Xinghe had nothing to do with her, and said in a low voice: "It's really not possible, just sleep with us tonight."

He supported Jiang Chengcheng and continued to walk forward, and after walking for a while, the two arrived.

As soon as he arrived at the door, he happened to hear Bi Jincheng's words.

Gu Xinghe didn't think there was anything wrong with them, they were making all kinds of jokes among them, even Jiang Chengcheng would occasionally make such jokes with himself, he helped Jiang Chengcheng back to his room without changing his face .

In fact, Gu Xinghe has the best relationship with Jiang Chengcheng.

Although the four of them grew up together, Qin Yang has a girlfriend and is not easy to mess with. As for Bi Jincheng, he was an iceberg since he was a child, and it is even more difficult to mess with. Over time, Jiang Chengcheng and Gu Xinghe can fight and quarrel. , people with an active atmosphere will naturally be fine.

Jiang Chengcheng asked Gu Xinghe for help with everything, even the room, Jiang Chengcheng only entered his room.

——

"Are you tired?" After helping Jiang Chengcheng to sit down on the chair, Gu Xinghe frowned and looked at her.

Jiang Chengcheng nodded: "Tired."

Gu Xinghe sneered, and looked at her helplessly: "You asked for it, do you dare to drink so much next time?"

Jiang Chengcheng curled her lips: "Dare."

Gu Xinghe: "..."

He got up helplessly, went to the bathroom, twisted out a wet towel, and threw it on Jiang Chengcheng's face: "Wipe it yourself, sober."

Jiang Chengcheng said slowly, She was thankful from the bottom of her heart that she didn't wear makeup at night, otherwise she would have spent all her makeup this time. After wiping her face, she handed the towel to Gu Xinghe: "Okay."

Gu Xinghe stared at her for a moment with downcast eyes: "Go to bed tonight, I'll go outside and sleep on the sofa."

...

Jiang Chengcheng was silent He got down and didn't speak.

After a while, Gu Xinghe came in, and said helplessly, "I can't find the remote control of the air conditioner in the living room."

Jiang Chengcheng said, "I sleep on the floor."

Although there is a sofa in his room, it is not Big, a tall man like him would definitely not be able to sleep.

"I'll go to sleep on the sofa, you sleep on the bed."

Gu Xinghe refused: "What are you talking about, you are a girl."

Jiang Chengcheng murmured in a daze, keeping herself quiet.

After a while, Gu Xinghe looked at the towel she threw aside, and clicked his tongue: "I'm going to take a shower, you go to bed early." "I

want to take a shower too."

Gu Xinghe: "..." He turned his head and stared at Jiang Cheng Cheng took a few glances before sighing helplessly: "Go, go."

He always regarded Jiang Chengcheng as his brother, and felt that it would be okay to take a bath here.

"Put on my clothes first."

"Oh." She was not so clear-headed, and reached out to take the large T-shirt Gu Xinghe gave her, "Thank you." "No need.

"

After Jiang Chengcheng took a bath, she became She was very obedient, she fell directly on the bed when she came out of the bathroom, and when Gu Xinghe came out after taking a shower, she was already asleep. He looked at the exposed legs, frowned, and felt that he really shouldn't have given her a T-shirt, but should have given her a tracksuit.

Gu Xinghe approached, and just about to cover her with a quilt, he was pulled by Jiang Chengcheng, who couldn't even pull her away.

"What are you doing?"

Jiang Chengcheng seemed to be unconscious, rubbed his arms and smacked his lips: "Xiong Xiong, why are you so hard today, it's not comfortable to hold." Gu

Xinghe : "..."

He took a deep breath and wanted to push the person away, but as soon as his hand touched Jiang Chengcheng, he became gentle again. After all, he was his brother, so he couldn't care too much about it.

Gu Xinghe told himself this thing over and over again in his heart.

In the end, after struggling for too long, Gu Xinghe was also tired, so he decided not to break her hand, but it was really difficult to sleep, so he stared at Jiang Chengcheng for a while, Gu Xinghe simply stood beside her Lie down, there was a quilt and a blanket on the bed, he wrapped himself in the blanket, and slept in an awkward position.

After he fell asleep, Jiang Chengcheng secretly opened his eyes, glanced at the person next to him, and managed to fall back asleep.

It's just that in the early morning of the next day, the two people who slept in the same bed hugged each other like koalas without knowing when they warmed each other up. Suddenly, Gu Xinghe was so pressed that he couldn't breathe. Only then did I open my eyes.

The first thing he saw was Jiang Chengcheng's magnified face, Gu Xinghe was taken aback, and subconsciously pushed the person away, before he could fully wake up, Jiang Chengcheng rolled over again, Rolled into his arms, and rubbed unconsciously.

In an instant, Gu Xinghe's body had the most direct reaction.

He took a deep breath, cursed himself in his heart, and wanted to push people away without waking Jiang Chengcheng up.

But no matter how careful he was, Jiang Chengcheng still woke up.

The two looked at each other, Jiang Chengcheng blinked, and looked at Gu Xinghe in a daze: "Why are you here?"

Gu Xinghe sneered: "Remember yourself."

Jiang Chengcheng: "... "

Just as she wanted to make a move, she was suppressed by Gu Xinghe.

"Don't move around!"

Jiang Chengcheng: "..."

In the next moment, she could clearly feel the changes in Gu Xinghe's body.

The two looked at each other in embarrassment to the extreme, and suddenly Jiang Chengcheng was thrown out by Gu Xinghe, who really pushed him away, and then hurried to the bathroom... and closed the door forcefully.

Jiang Chengcheng buried her head in the quilt, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhh, blushing, did not dare to move.

She glanced at the time on the bedside table, it was only seven o'clock in the morning.

After a while, Gu Xinghe came out of the shower, the two looked at each other, and the air was filled with embarrassment.

Gu Xinghe looked at Jiang Chengcheng who was blushing, coughed and explained: "Don't think too much, this is a normal reaction of men in the morning."

Jiang Chengcheng said: "I didn't think much about it."

Gu Xinghe was cold Glancing at her carefully: "Change quickly, I'll take you back."

"Oh."

After washing up for the last time, the two went out in embarrassment. After sending Jiang Chengcheng back to the dormitory, Gu Xinghe felt... relieved. A lot of stress.

It's just that after that time, no matter how the two looked at each other, they felt a little weird, and there was no such atmosphere as before.

——In

the blink of an eye, a year has passed.

In his sophomore year, Gu Xinghe also started to get busy. Although he wasn't very focused, Gu Xinghe had a very good investment vision. When Qin Yang was working on his family's business, Gu Xinghe was not idle and started to develop his own business. investment.

Gu Xinghe's family is in the catering industry, and his investment vision can be said to be very good.

Both of them got busy, and Jiang Chengcheng didn't go to see him often, and when they met once in a while, they both felt a lot unfamiliar.

She originally thought that the two of them would continue to be unfamiliar like this, but she didn't expect that it would not.

I don't remember what happened later, the relationship between the two of them was the same as before, and even got better and better, but these were not what Jiang Chengcheng wanted, and all the close friends around her could see her I like Gu Xinghe, only Gu Xinghe, like he doesn't know anything, always pretends to be stupid.

Sometimes, Jiang Chengcheng didn't even know whether Gu Xinghe really didn't know or pretended not to know.

But she didn't have the courage to ask her to confess on her own initiative, and she was even afraid that if she confessed, the two of them would not even be able to be brothers and friends, which was not what she wanted. They have been in love for so many years, it is too difficult to let go.

"Jiang Chengcheng."

"What?" Jiang Chengcheng looked at Gu Xinghe and frowned, "What do you want?"

Gu Xinghe rolled his eyes at her and sneered, "Are you free on the weekend. "

"What's the matter?"

"Take you to eat."

Jiang Chengcheng was startled, a little surprised: "Where to eat?"

Gu Xinghe raised his eyebrows and smiled: "My shop."

He has been busy recently, The first restaurant he invested in was for himself. Although Gu Xinghe's cooking skills were average, he was talented and had a unique vision. He had selected several addresses for his family before and gave him a suggestion. Very good, and now, he has started to make his own brand.

Jiang Chengcheng was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously asked: "Is it just the two of us?"

Gu Xinghe: "Of course not, there are Brother Yang and the others."

Hearing this, Jiang Chengcheng felt an indescribable sense of loss, and just nodded lightly : "If you have time, let's go together."

"Okay, you and Qin Yang will come with them when the time comes."

"Got it."

Gu Xinghe only said a few words in their class and left. The man's back was in a daze, and he was stunned for a long time before retracting his gaze.

There was a classmate chatting next to him: "Chengcheng."

Jiang Chengcheng looked over and raised his eyebrows: "What's wrong?"

The man smiled and asked, "Does Gu Xinghe have a girlfriend?"

Jiang Chengcheng was startled, Looking at the girl with a pretty smile in front of her, she said silently, "I don't know." "

Ah, don't you know?" The man looked at her in surprise.

Jiang Chengcheng laughed, and asked: "Should I know?"

"Yes." A girl with a round face next to him said: "You have such a good relationship with Gu Xinghe, you must know, don't you Tell us."

Hearing this, Jiang Chengcheng laughed angrily, and couldn't help saying: "Nothing, we never talk about these things." "

Then do you know what type of girl he likes?"

Jiang Chengcheng froze for a moment, then smiled and said, "I like gentle girls."

It should be gentle, after all, Gu Xinghe doesn't like herself, Jiang Chengcheng is a very talkative and lively person, so be more gentle The edge can't be wiped.

The man smiled and looked at her: "Then do you think I'm okay."

"Do you like Gu Xinghe?" She just realized subconsciously.

The man smiled: "Yes, it's so obvious, isn't it?" She said: "Don't you think Gu Xinghe is very good-looking? Most of the good-looking boys in our class have girlfriends , Qin Yang has it, I definitely have no chance, I just like Gu Xinghe, he is handsome and has a good personality."

Gu Xinghe is in their class, and in the hearts of most girls, he is the best boyfriend candidate. That's great, it takes care of girls' emotions.

Jiang Chengcheng stared at the girl for a long time before saying, "I don't think so." "

Then..."

Jiang Chengcheng smiled slightly: "If you like it, you can go and confess."

After finishing speaking, she didn't stay in the class anymore, and simply walked out of the classroom to get some air. In fact, from high school to university, there were quite a few girls who liked Gu Xinghe, but so far, no one has ever been his girlfriend.

But even so, Jiang Chengcheng would still feel unhappy whenever he thought about it.

——Saturday

afternoon, the sun was setting, and the sunset in the evening was particularly beautiful.

Jiang Chengcheng and Ye Zhi had been coming out of school, Qin Yang and Bi Jincheng were waiting for them at the door, and after the four of them got into the car, they went to Gu Xinghe's newly opened restaurant for dinner.

"Will there be a lot of people at night?"

Qin Yang laughed, looked at Ye Zhi and added: "No, don't worry, it hasn't officially opened yet. Let's just try it tonight." "

Oh Oh."

Jiang Chengcheng looked out the window and remained silent.

She actually knew where the restaurant was, the address, she went there with Gu Xinghe, Ye Zhi and Qin Yang were busy at that time, Gu Xinghe asked her to go with her.

In fact, among the few of them, although she grew up with Gu Xinghe and Qin Yang and Bi Jincheng, the relationship between Jiang Chengcheng and Gu Xinghe is much better than the rest of them. Just kidding, can liven up the atmosphere.

So many things, Jiang Chengcheng may know more than Qin Yang and the others.

The restaurant is actually in a relatively remote place, the only way is to enter the alley, but in S City, you need this kind of restaurant in the alley to feel good. I feel that the food is deep in the forest, and you need to find it.

Jiang Chengcheng took a look, and couldn't help laughing: "It's really good."

The rest of the people also nodded: "It's okay."

A group of people went in, and it took a while for Gu Xinghe to come out with a smile: " It's finally here, I'm already cooking."

Jiang Chengcheng was curious: "You cook yourself? Can you eat?"

Gu Xinghe snorted coldly: "Today I'll let you see how powerful your brother is."

Jiang Chengcheng rolled her eyes and said to him, "How powerful you can be." She was curious: "I also want to go to the kitchen to see. "

"Come on, be careful."

Among the few people, she was the only one who followed to the kitchen. In fact, she was not really interested, but she was more interested in Gu Xinghe. Gu Xinghe was very focused and serious in everything he did. No exception.

Besides Gu Xinghe, there was another cook in the kitchen. The two of them prepared their dinner together. Jiang Chengcheng looked at Gu Xinghe, stared at his profile, and suddenly the memories of the previous few days appeared in his mind. The words of the girls in the day class.

Gu Xinghe is good-looking, it's true.

She stared at it, unconsciously lost consciousness.

Gu Xinghe paused, then waved his hand in front of her suddenly, and said, "Stupid?"

Jiang Chengcheng came back to his senses, and rolled his eyes: "You are stupid, I just want to see if you will Yes, come over to supervise you." She duplicity.

Gu Xinghe shrugged, not caring at all when she said: "Yes, yes, I'll let you see it today."

The two bickered, and the kitchen was extremely lively.

I have to say that the dinner was really good. Gu Xinghe and the chef were both good at cooking. Jiang Chengcheng was eating and couldn't help asking: "Have you studied it many times?" Gu Xinghe: "

Two over and over."

He is actually quite talented in this regard, but he is just lazy.

Jiang Chengcheng groaned, did not speak again, and continued to eat quietly.

After dinner, Qin Yang and Ye Zhi were going on a date, and Bi Jincheng had to leave first, leaving Jiang Chengcheng alone.

Ye Zhi winked at her, and called Gu Xinghe: "You send Chengcheng back, it's not safe at night."

Gu Xinghe hummed: "Okay, you guys go."

Jiang Chengcheng knew that Ye Zhi was giving the two of them a chance to get along alone, but so what, Gu Xinghe still didn't want to get in.

...

On the way back, both of them were quiet, not talking much.

Gu Xinghe looked at the person who usually talked a lot in surprise, and asked after a pause: "I'm in a bad mood today?" "

No."

"Then why don't you talk?"

Jiang Chengcheng rolled his eyes: "I usually Does it talk a lot?"

"Of course!" Gu Xinghe nodded without thinking.

"You usually talk a lot. You have to go back this way, according to your original mood. You can talk for thirty-nine minutes in forty minutes." The remaining one minute is usually used up by drinking water when you are thirsty.

Hearing this, Jiang Chengcheng sneered, rolled her eyes to Gu Xinghe: "That's none of your business, I talk too much, so don't listen if you have the ability, Ze." She muttered, "

I I didn't beg you to listen!"

Gu Xinghe: "..." He choked, and looked at Jiang Chengcheng suspiciously, he really didn't understand why he got angry all of a sudden.

"Angry? Is it because my aunt is here?" He cautiously asked, if this is the case, it is understandable, it is said that women at that time were emotionally unstable.

Jiang Chengcheng listened, but felt that fire was burning from the bottom of her heart: "Shut up, someone's aunt is here, Ze."

She turned her head and looked out the window: "I don't want to talk to you, don't talk to me."

Gu Xinghe Oh, really... I won't talk to her anymore.

Jiang Chengcheng was furious, and immediately flung his face away after getting off the car, making Gu Xinghe confused.

It's really hard to guess a woman's mind.