21-30

CH21

Ye Zhi had never understood such a domineering and unreasonable Qin Yang in his last life until now.

Sometimes she even deeply doubts whether the person she chased in her last life is Qin Yang. If she can't match the person, name and other things, and she has memories, she really thinks that she is In her previous life, she chased a fake Qin Yang.

Or in this life, it was Qin Yang who was possessed by a hooligan.

There was a certain silence on the phone, Ye Zhi didn't speak, and Qin Yang didn't say anything, probably waiting for her to answer.

After about thirty seconds, Qin Yang coughed and asked earnestly: "Ye Zhi, how is it? Do you like it?" "No, I don't even like it." "Then

what

do you like?"

Ye Zhi paused, Hearing that there was not even a hint of teasing, the eyelids drooped slightly, not knowing what was going on in his mind.

She didn't speak for a long time, only a faint sound of breathing, the sunlight outside the window fell in through the thin curtains, casting a faint halo of light, Ye Zhi looked at the beam of light falling on the quilt, After a moment of silence, Qin Yang's voice was heard just as he was about to speak.

Qin Yang has been quietly listening to the sound of breathing coming from her side, and after a while, he softened his voice and called her name: "Ye Zhi." Every time he called Ye Zhi's name, he bit his

tongue It was so accurate that every time Ye Zhi listened to it, his heart trembled uncontrollably, and he always felt that calling out his name had a different meaning of existence.

In the previous life, when Qin Yang was in a panic, he also called her name like this.

She closed her eyes and hummed: "Qin Yang, I don't have anything I like."

In fact, there are, and there are many, many more.

She likes the text messages Qin Yang sent her, Barbie dolls, bracelets, and many other gadgets. It's just these, she didn't want to tell Qin Yang.

"No one?"

"No."

"Is it because I want to give it away, so I don't have any, or is it really not!"

Hearing this, Ye Zhi was stunned for a moment, biting his lower lip and said: "They are all." She made herself hard Come on, I always feel that if this is not the case, I don't know what will happen to the development of things. Most likely, it will become something she can't predict and guess.

It wasn't until after hanging up the phone that Ye Zhi looked at the phone dejectedly, buried his head in the quilt and took a deep breath to let himself not care.

Qin Yang...should be angry again.

Ye Zhi rubbed the center of his brows, curled up in the quilt, closed his eyes and fell asleep tiredly.

——In

the evening, Father Ye and Mother Ye were busy in the kitchen, and Ye Zhi went downstairs to eat.

She glanced at the greasy two people in the kitchen, touched her nose, and consciously walked to the living room alone, waiting for the feeding.

"Zhizhi, do you have anything to eat?" Ye Mu's voice came from the kitchen.

Ye Zhi turned on the TV, and agreed in a low voice: "You can do whatever you want, I will eat whatever you cook, Mom." "Okay,

then you can sit in the living room for a while, and it will be ready soon."

"Yeah." Ye Zhi raised his eyes Watching TV, I don't know where my thoughts are going.

After the phone call in the afternoon, her mobile phone has been silent. According to the past, even if she ignored Qin Yang, Qin Yang would have the cheek to send her a lot of messages. Thinking about it, Ye Zhi felt that he really too much.

She looked at the picture on the TV, which happened to be the scene of a couple breaking up. Ye Zhi watched it, and simply changed the channel.

After a while, Ye's mother and Ye's father came up with dishes, and the family ate, while eating, Ye's father suddenly called Ye Zhi: "Zhizhi." "Ah?"

Ye Zhi bit the food in his mouth, He glanced in surprise: "What?"

"Do you want to study by yourself tomorrow night?"

Tomorrow is Sunday, and Ye Zhi will go back to school in the afternoon.

"Yes, what's the matter?"

Mother Ye said with a smile: "You forgot? Qiaoqiao's birthday is tomorrow, and her father held a birthday party for her and wants you to come.

" The chopsticks in his hand fell to the ground with a snap.

She didn't bother with the chopsticks, but looked up at Father Ye in astonishment, blinked and asked, "Which Uncle Liu?

" He muttered: "Why can't you hold the chopsticks steadily, kid? Has it been too long since you heard Qiaoqiao's name? It seems that you haven't seen each other since you entered high school." She went to the kitchen and changed Ye Zhi's name

. After picking up a pair of chopsticks and coming out, he continued to mutter: "Hold it steady, don't drop it."

Ye Zhi lowered his eyes and was shocked.

Ever since she was reborn, she has been thinking about making herself better and avoiding what happened in her previous life, but she forgot one important point, those people in her company.

In her previous life, Ye Zhi had the impression that the accountant hadn't worked in her own company so far. That person seemed to have joined the company at the end of this year, but Ye Zhi remembered one thing very clearly. After Ye's father had an accident, she saw it with her own eyes. The finance minister and the Uncle Liu mentioned by Ye's mother, this uncle Liu...has eaten and played with the finance minister... What

she needs to confirm now is whether this Uncle Liu is the one in her impression.

"Qiaoqiao's father, what's his name?"

Father Ye was happy, looking at his daughter with a helpless smile: "I know you haven't woken up this afternoon? Even Qiaoqiao's father has forgotten?"

Ye's mother also agreed: "It must be, look at the child's dazed state, I guess he just didn't wake up." She added with a smile: "It's that Uncle Liu who started the business with your father, the company's The other shareholder hugged you when I was a child, do you remember?"

Hearing this, Ye Zhi suppressed the exclamation in his heart, and nodded without changing his face: "I remember."

How could she not remember, This person was so impressive in her memory that even when she died, she still remembered this person's name.

In the past, the reason why Ye Zhi didn't remind Father Ye, and never said about it, was that he didn't feel the time, and bringing it up too abruptly would arouse the suspicion of his parents, so even if he wanted to say it, he kept it a secret. However, the word Uncle Liu has never been mentioned.

She was waiting, and wanted to wait until the end of the year, when the accountant entered the company, and then casually mentioned it, but she forgot that they might meet before the Chinese New Year.

Father Ye nodded, not paying attention to her surprised behavior: "Then I will ask you for leave tomorrow night? Dad will send you to school the day after tomorrow?" The two of them have known each other since childhood

. When I was young, I worked with Father Ye, and I have been there until now. The two of them can be regarded as a pair of "brothers" who supported and walked through difficulties together. Ye Zhi thought for a while

, and said in a low voice: "Let me think about it, I still have a lot of homework.

"

After eating dinner, Ye Zhi found an excuse and hurried back to his room after taking two casual bites.

Prepare to sort out the matter carefully, from beginning to end, connect all the key figures together.

...

——In

the early morning of the next day, Ye Zhi was sleepy-eyed and grabbed from the bed by Ye's mother to have breakfast.

She racked her brains to think about those characters last night, but found that the ones that impressed her the most were that there seemed to be no other people besides Uncle Liu and the finance minister.

But she couldn't figure it out, if it was just two people colluding, her family's company wouldn't be like that, wouldn't it? A lot of data needs to be stamped by various departments even if it is approved. Can't figure out what's going on.

She wondered if she should find a suitable opportunity to tell Father Ye about this matter.

But here comes the question, how can I remind Father Ye to pay attention to Uncle Liu without any purpose and without revealing something, and even remind him not to recruit a new chief financial officer at the end of the year.

"Know."

"Know!"

Mother Ye called her name helplessly, patted Ye Zhi's head, and couldn't laugh or cry into her confused eyes: "What are you thinking? You have never agreed." Ye

Zhi Ahhh, she simply hugged Mother Ye's arm and acted like a baby: "Mom, I want to go back to school tonight. I don't want to go to the birthday party, okay?" "Did you finish your homework?" Ye Zhi nodded: "Yes, I didn't

finish

it "

Mother Ye thought for a while and looked down at her: "Zhizhi, let's go for a while, at least say hello, Qiaoqiao specially ordered your name, we will stay for half an hour, and then Let your father take you back to school, how about it?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

She thought for a few seconds, then nodded: "Okay, let's stay for half an hour."

Just half an hour, she should Can control their emotions well.

After finalizing the matter, Ye Zhi climbed back to bed again after having breakfast, and just fell asleep when the phone vibrated.

Ye Zhi connected in a daze, and gave a sound of hello.

Jiang Chengcheng's cautious voice came from the other end of the phone: "Zhizhi! What are you doing?"

"I'm sleeping, why?"

Jiang Chengcheng glanced at a few people on the basketball court not far away, and quickly said, "Do you want to come out?"

"Huh?" Ye Zhi was startled, and asked: "What's the matter? I have something to do with you?"

Jiang Chengcheng quickly agreed: "Yes, I have something to do with you. If you don't come, I think there will be a fight here."

Ye Zhi looked confused and asked: " I don't understand what you mean."

Jiang Chengcheng ouched, but said directly, "Do you know where I am now? I'm on the basketball court! Qin Yang is playing over there." "..."

Ye Knowing that there was silence for a moment, she murmured: "What are you calling me to play?"

Jiang Chengcheng shouted angrily: "But Qin Yang is playing with Gao Wenbai, if you don't come, I think these two people It's not playing ball, it's fighting!"