11-20

CH11

As soon as Qin Yang's words came out, the classroom fell silent instantly.

He walked straight to this side, ignoring the eyes of the rest of the students, sat down on his seat with a careless look, still holding a black pen in his finger, raised his eyes slightly to look at Ye Zhi, and then Glancing at Jiang Chengcheng: "What you said just now, say it again."

Jiang Chengcheng: "..." She was silent, looking into Qin Yang's gaze, and said nervously: "I forgot what I just said What's wrong."

Ye Zhi: "..."

Gu Xinghe coughed lightly, glanced at Qin Yang and asked, "You've finished your math test paper, right?" "

Yes." Qin Yang raised his eyes to look at the person in front of him , the man was lowering his head, his hair was hanging down on both sides, it was blown up by the wind, and occasionally landed on her cheeks, so she pinned it behind her ears with her hands.

He watched with burning eyes, Gu Xinghe pushed Qin Yang's arm, and asked: "Where did you go on the weekend, it is said that people from the basketball team asked you to go out." "Yes." Qin Yang closed his eyes

, He agreed in a low voice.

"I'm looking for you to play a game."

"Yeah."

Gu Xinghe: "..." He rubbed the center of his brows speechlessly, and looked at Qin Yang: "Then you agreed?" "

Not yet."

"Then can you fight ?" Let's play." Jiang Chengcheng suddenly turned around and looked back, "Are you participating?"

"Shouldn't participate."

Jiang Chengcheng said: "I thought I could watch you guys play." She looked at Gu Xinghe: "What about you, Trash contestant."

Gu Xinghe glared at her, knocked Jiang Chengcheng on the head with a book, reprimanded: "Who are you calling a trash contestant?" "

You." Jiang Chengcheng smiled and rubbed against Ye Zhicheng. He smiled and asked: "Zhizhi, are you right? What we saw last time is that Gu Xinghe is really bad at playing basketball!"

This is the truth. Gu Xinghe's basketball skills are really bad. Generally speaking, when he hangs out with Qin Yang and the others, he is basically the one who sits aside and plays with his mobile phone. He is not like other boys. He loves to play basketball. .

So Jiang Chengcheng often used this to make fun of him, always feeling that he was too unlike a boy in his youth.

The two bickered like no one else was around, and didn't stop until after class.

A day's class passed in the blink of an eye, and at the penultimate class, Ye Zhi's phone vibrated in the drawer. She was a little surprised, but because she was in class, Ye Zhi didn't look at it.

It wasn't until after class that she took out the mobile phone in the desk and opened it. After seeing the message received on it, she was stunned for a long time.

"I know." Jiang Chengcheng looked at her suspiciously: "Why are you in a daze? Let me go out to the toilet." "

Ah? Good." Ye Zhi quickly dragged his chair, leaned forward, Let Jiang Chengcheng squeeze out.

It wasn't until after Jiang Chengcheng left that Ye Zhi frowned, and after replying, he hastily plugged the phone up again.

The last class was over, and the students in the classroom all dispersed. The weather was good today. After class, many students shouted to play basketball. Most of the boys in the class went to the basketball court together.

Jiang Chengcheng's eyes lit up, and she looked at Ye Zhi: "Are you going home? Or should we go out for dinner?"

Ye Zhi thought for a while, but she actually ordered takeaway when she went home, but she couldn't promise Jiang Chengcheng today. Having dinner together: "I have some other things to do, I have to go first."

Hearing this, Jiang Chengcheng said with a little regret: "Okay, then you go home and pay attention to safety, see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

——In

the evening, the sun is still a little hot. Most of the students on campus are walking in two directions, the dormitory or off-campus. This time is not yet the time for eating in the cafeteria.

Ye Zhi squinted his eyes halfway, and looked at the glare of the sun, holding his schoolbag with his fingers, and walked towards the school gate with his head down.

She left something behind when she went to grandma's house on the weekend, and originally thought it would be good to go there again this weekend to get it back, but she didn't expect grandma to ask Gao Wenbai to bring it to her. In fact, the distance between the two schools is not very far. It is just across the road, and apart from these two high schools, there is also an affiliated junior high school next door, so this area has always been quite lively. .

Gao Wenbai asked Ye Zhi to wait at the school gate, but she didn't refuse.

There was only a ten-minute difference between the closing times of the two schools. Ye Zhi walked slowly to the gate of the school. He had just stood there for a short time when he saw Gao Wenbai's figure.

"Ye Zhi."

Ye Zhi looked up, walked up to Gao Wenbai in surprise, and asked softly, "Did you go to school by bicycle today?"

Gao Wenbai smiled and nodded: "Yes, the driver at home today is a little I just went to school by myself, and it's good to ride once in a while."

Hearing this, Ye Zhi nodded slightly with a smile: "It's pretty good."

Gao Wenbai hummed, and looked at her with narrowed eyes: "Your father Has mom not come back yet?"

"No, I won't be back until Wednesday."

"Well, let's have dinner together later, my parents are not at home."

Ye Zhi was startled, and just about to refuse, Gao Wenbai said: " Is it a thank you gift to me?" He pointed to his schoolbag: "The books you left behind are still here." "...

" Ye Zhi looked at it, and smiled helplessly, with crooked eyebrows and eyes, looking The mood is not bad: "Okay, I'm treating you, what do you want to eat?"

The two of them communicated as if there was no one else present, and they didn't notice anyone appearing at the school gate.

Jiang Chengcheng and Gu Xinghe were arguing, and suddenly gasped, inadvertently pushed Gu Xinghe, and looked at another place: "Why is Ye Zhi over there?"

In an instant, the eyes of the four people turned away. Gu Xinghe and Jiang Chengcheng exchanged glances, looked at Qin Yang anxiously, and communicated with each other with their eyes.

Jiang Chengcheng: Hurry up and talk.

Gu Xinghe: Say it yourself, who let you see Ye Zhi.

Jiang Chengcheng: If only I could regret it.

Gu Xinghe: Then I can't help it, Brother Yang's complexion is not very good-looking.

...

Bi Jincheng stood on one side with one hand in his pocket, and coughed: "What are you doing? Are you going to eat?"

Qin Yang raised his head, looked at the two people who were chatting happily on the other side, and gritted his teeth: "Go "

"Then what to eat?" Gu Xinghe and Jiang Chengcheng asked in unison.

Qin Yang sneered, and raised his chin lazily: "Follow the two people in front."

The two people in front were about to eat Mala Tang.

One after the other, Ye Zhi chatted with Gao Wenbai, completely unaware that anyone was following behind, basically she didn't take the initiative to speak, it was Gao Wenbai who was asking questions, and Ye Zhi was answering, but this scene, in the eyes of outsiders, was incomparable harmony.

Qin Yang squinted his eyes, only to feel that the smile on Ye Zhi's face became a lot more dazzling.

——The

Malatang restaurant is not far from the school. Every afternoon after school, the barbecue, Malatang and some snacks on this street are all surrounded by students.

Ye Zhi has a special liking for this Malatang, and he likes it very much. Fortunately, Gao Wenbai doesn't dislike it, so the two chose this place.

Because it was summer, Ye Zhi wanted to sit outside the store. After the two ordered their meals, they found a small table at the door and sat down. Ye Zhi carefully wiped the oil stains on the table with the paper towel in his bag, He laughed softly: "Your habit still hasn't changed."

Ye Zhi said ah, looked at him blankly, and said after a pause, "I always think this will make you more comfortable."

Gao Wenbo nodded: "Indeed." He took the cup on one side and asked her, " Would you like some water?

"

Chui started to eat in small bites, she was very quiet when eating, if the other party didn't speak, Ye Zhi wouldn't take the initiative.

Halfway through eating, Ye Zhi's forehead was sweating slightly. Gao Wenbo looked at it, pulled a tissue and handed it to her: "Wipe it off." Ye Zhi was taken aback, looked at the tissue, drooping slightly

. Eyelid, took it and thanked him: "Thank you."

"It should be."

...

At a table not far from them, Jiang Chengcheng and Gu Xinghe were eating nervously. Order, as for Qin Yang... Ordered, but didn't eat a bite.

"Brother Yang." Gu Xinghe really couldn't bear Qin Yang's cannibalistic gaze, coughed and reminded: "Why don't you go and swear your sovereignty now?" Bi Jincheng had already heard

Jiang Chengcheng tell him when he came. Hearing Qin Yang's recent behavior and performance, he couldn't help but sneered: "Do you think Qin Yang is this kind of person?" "

No."

Bi Jincheng smiled faintly, and looked at Qin Yang: "So you like This type." He raised his eyebrows, and asked teasingly: "In your dream..." Qin Yang interrupted him before he could ask.

"I'm leaving first."

"Ah?" Jiang Chengcheng looked at in astonishment, unable to react: "Why are you leaving?"

Didn't it be agreed... Do you want to follow Ye Zhi and the others?

Gu Xinghe paused, and rubbed her arm: "Let's eat quickly, Brother Cheng, are you going to see A Yang?"

Bi Jincheng hummed: "Have you brought money?" "

Yes, you have to go quickly Look at Brother Yang."

After Bi Jincheng left, Jiang Chengcheng met Gu Xinghe's eyes, and quickly settled the dinner in front of him. After the two finished eating, Ye Zhi and Gao Wenbai were gone.

——After

arriving at the door of the house, Ye Zhi looked at Gao Wenbai with a slight smile, and pointed: "I'm home, you should go back too, and be careful."

Gao Wenbai hummed: "Go to bed early."

"Okay.

" After riding away on the bike, Ye Zhicai turned around and wanted to open the door to go in. Just as he stretched out his hand, before he touched the door, someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her to one side.

"Ah..." Ye Zhi yelled, looking at the visitor in astonishment.

After seeing Qin Yang, she froze for a moment, then frowned and pursed her lips and asked, "Why are you here?"