Chapter 6

Chapter 6:
Scarlett POV

It wasn't until around five thirty that Nathan and I finally agreed on a name for the baby doll. We decided that we both liked Wren. Tate had gone out to collect all the young ones from school and play group so I was left at home with Jamiee to help him put his bed together. The delivery guys were kind enough to put everything into the room so all we needed to do was build it.

"I understand none of this" I said reading over the instructions for the third time. "I didn't expect you to Princess" Jamiee said taking the piece of paper from me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "With you're lifestyle you don't have to build things because you have people to do it for you" Jamiee replied with a shrug. I raised my eyebrows at him, feeling slightly offended. "That came out wrong. All I meant was that I've had to learn how to do this sort of stuff and you haven't" he said, trying to dig himself out of the hole. I just nodded. He looked up from the instructions and his face fell. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. It felt so nice to have someone hug me like this. "I'm sorry, you know what I mean though right?" He asked. I nodded and pulled out of the hug. "Let's get building" I exclaimed.

Jamiee chuckled and I helped him pull the pieces out of the box. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. "You can hold the pieces while I screw them together" Jamiee replied. I nodded and he gave me the pieces that I was to hold onto. It was kind of awkward to hold it and not be in the way, so it was a mess of my small hands trying to hold pieces together while Jamiee's massive hands were trying to screw them together and there were just too many hands in the small space for it to go smoothly.

"Okay, this isn't working" he muttered standing up while bent over because he was still holding onto the bed frame. He started to move around to find a position where there was more hand room. "There we go" he said coming to a stop in front of me. I looked up from what we were doing and came face to face with his black denim covered ass. "Your butt is kinda in my face" I mentioned. "I know, I'm sorry. I'll be done in a second" he replied. I didn't really mind though, I'd never actually noticed before but he did have a really nice butt.

"And how the hell do you get into those jeans? My legs would shatter them" I said. My legs were skinny but I don't think they were skinny enough to fit into jeans as tight as his. "I lube up my legs every morning and then I just slide on in" Jamiee said. "Really?" I asked. "No, the lube would make my legs wet and then it'd be even harder to get them on, " he replied, "it takes a lot of jumping around and lunging to try to get them all the way up".

I laughed at the mental image I got from that. "Also fun fact about lube, I've heard that if you use it during sex then it's like fucking a bucket of water, not sure if that's true though because we didn't nee-" Jamiee began. "Okay, okay" I cut him off, laughing. Jamiee laughed with me and we moved onto the next section of the bed. "Fun fact about pants as tight as yours, they are pretty much just boner X-rays" I said sweetly. "Why do you think I wear them?" He asked winking at me. I blushed and giggled. "You're so cute when you blush" Jamiee said. That just made me blush harder and I looked at the ground. "Shut up" I mumbled, embarrassedly.

After a couple more minutes the frame was put together and we were dragging the mattress onto it. I helped him put on the sheets and stuff and then we both flopped down onto the bed beside each other. "That was fun" Jamiee said. "Yep" I agreed. He rolled onto his side and scooted closer to me. "Wanna break in the bed?" He smirked. "Okay, we need to get some things straight. I'm not ready to sleep with you yet. I don't know when I will be, it could be a month from now or it could be in six months. So if you're not willing to wait then we may as well just break up now" I said bluntly.

He looked a bit taken aback and nodded. "I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, it'll make our second first time more special" he said. "Thank you" I said smiling at him. "Of course. We can still make out a bit though right?" Jamiee asked. I laughed and nodded. Within seconds he was laying half on top of me and his lips were on mine. His tongue ran across my lip and I pulled away slightly. "Sorry, too far?" Jamiee asked. "No, no, no. I'm just not really sure what I'm supposed to do" I said embarrassedly. "Oh okay. Don't be embarrassed Scar, just kind of copy what I do" he said. I nodded and his lips connected with mine again.