Chapter 5

Hey everyone! Sorry that it took me so long to update. I have this issue where I write scenes that I want to happen later on and then I have trouble thinking of what should happen in the meantime and that's what happened here. Anyway, enjoy!

Chapter 5:
Jamiee POV
(2 weeks later)

I sat in bed (and by bed I mean a mattress on the floor in Tate's room) and ran my hands through my hair. I felt like shit about what happened the other night. Yes, I'm attracted to Scarlett but what happened was a huge mistake. She hasn't talked to me at all over the last two weeks and she is probably never going to talk to me again. Although I am surprised that she talked to me in the first place. I wanted to talk to someone about it to see what I could do but the only friend I have here is Tate and I can't really go to him about fucking his sister.

Unless I do talk to him about it but I just don't tell him that it was Scarlett. That's what I'll do. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 2am. Tate wasn't in the room so I would have to wait until he came back.

I waited about ten minutes before he came back into the room. "Hey, you're still awake" he observed. "Yeah. I need to talk to you about something" I said. "Oh okay, go ahead" Tate said. "So I hooked up with this girl at that party a couple weeks ago and now she's all pissed off and says she wants nothing to do with me" I said looking at my hands. "Good for you man! Do you like her?" Tate asked. "I don't know yet" I replied. "Well maybe just talk to her about it or something" he suggested. "Thanks" I said. He wasn't really helpful at all.

Tate's phone vibrated on the nightstand and he picked it up. "I've gotta go. I'll be back later" Tate said pulling on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. "Okay" I said laying back down on my bed. He left the room and I shut my eyes, trying to get back to sleep.

My eyes shot open when I heard the door creak open. I looked up and saw Scarlett standing in a the doorway. She was wearing a pair of booty shorts and a tight tank top, shit she looked hot. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she replied awkwardly. She looked around the room and sighed when she saw that Tate wasn't there. "Where's my brother?" Scarlett asked, still avoiding eye contact. "You just missed him" I replied. She frowned in confusion. "Where is he going at two in the morning?" She asked. I just shrugged.

Scarlett sighed and turned to leave the room. "Wait" I said. She turned around and waited for me to continue talking. "We need to talk" I said. She paused for a moment before stepping back into the room and shutting the door behind her. "Come sit" I said sitting up, giving her room at the end of the bed. Scarlett crossed the room and sat as far from me as possible.

"What do we need to talk about?" She asked nervously. "Us" I said. "Jamiee there is no 'us'" she said. "I worded that wrong, I mean what happened between us" I replied. "We agreed not to talk about it again" Scarlett said. "No, you told me we weren't going to talk about it; I never agreed to anything so just hear me out" I said. She slowly nodded, realising the fatal flaw in what she thought was an agreement.

"Once again, I'm really sorry about what happened but just think about it, even though we were drunk there was still some part of you that wanted to have sex with me otherwise it wouldn't have happened" I said. Scarlett opened her mouth to say something but I put my hand up to stop her. "Tell me honestly why I am such a horrible person for you to have lost your virginity to" I said. Scarlett rolled her eyes. "It's not you, it's the fact that I can't remember it" she replied. That made me feel slightly better. "You know it's not some beautiful thing. I've heard that the first time for a girl is usually pretty painful" I told her. "I know that" she said glaring at me slightly. "Then why are you so mad at me?" I asked. "Because it's a big deal to me and it's easier to be mad at you than to admit that it's partly my fault as well" Scarlett said, fiddling with the ribbon on her shorts.