Mason Mount - Jealousy

Mason Mount
Fluff
Meeting your fav F1 driver in Silverstone (2022) with Mason.

***

Mason knows that you really like F1, so on your birthday he presented you with an F1 ticket which was held at Silverstone.

"Babe, how do I look?" Today is the day, Mason will take me to watch F1 live. This is the first time I've watched it live, so I'm very excited. Today I'm wearing a simple outfit plus a hat from my favorite team, Ferrari.

 Today I'm wearing a simple outfit plus a hat from my favorite team, Ferrari

"You look pretty! Are you ready?" said Mason while kissing my cheek. I nodded my head while pulling Mason's hand to walk out of our apartment. "Come on, I can't wait!"

***

"Don't ever let go of my hand, okay, I don't want to lose you here," said Mason when we were walking in the Paddock Area. "Mason, you've said that five times since we got here" Mason just laughed at my words.

We arrive at the Red Bull garage, Mason talks to Max Verstappen while I just look around until my eyes land on someone.

Oh god, my favorite driver.

"Hey mate! Come here!" Charles immediately walked towards us after hearing Max's invitation."This is Mason Mount, the football player and his girlfriend, y/n" said Max while introducing us both to Charles. Mason and I shook hands with Charles.

Charles looked at the hat I was wearing, "oh, you're also my fan huh? Haha", the three of us laughed while Mason just smiled while putting his hand on my waist. "You're right, I hope to see you on the podium today" I replied. Charles smiled "I will do my best" After that I chatted a bit with Charles

***

Even though I was a bit disappointed that Charles didn't win this race, I'm quite happy because Carlos (Charles' team mate) managed to win this race. I got into the car and looked at Mason, who for some reason he was quite silent.

"Masey, are you okay?", "I'm okay, I think I'm just tired today." I just nodded and looked at the street outside.

The trip in the car was very quiet, Mason, who usually talks a lot, just kept quiet. did I do something wrong? But I don't think I did anything. He was fine today, until-oh could it be because of that?

***

As soon as we got home, Mason immediately walked into our bedroom and took a shower, while I waited in the living room playing on my cellphone. A few moments later Mason came out of the room and walked to the kitchen,

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" you asked while walking towards him. "Anything is fine," said Mason, pouring water into a glass. You nodded, when Mason wanted to walk out of the kitchen you immediately held his hand, "Masey, were you jealous when I talked to Charles?"

Mason sighed then put the glass he was holding onto the table then turned towards you. "I don't know, well-yeah I think I'm jealous. I've never seen you so happy to see someone before. I think that makes me jealous."

You smiled at Mason's answer and then hugged him, "gosh babe, sorry I didn't know that would make you jealous. I guess I'm just too excited, you know I've always loved F1 and you took me to see it live for the first time and plus meeting my favorite driver it just made me too excited. You don't need to worry, you are the only man I love" Mason hugged you back, "I'm also sorry for behaving like a child."

You laughed at that then let go of his hug, "Anyway, pizza for dinner? I'm too lazy to cook"

"it's okay, I love pizza. You can go take a shower first, let me order it" said Mason.

"Thank you babe, I love you", "I love you too"

*****

This is the first imagine, let me know what do you think >.<

It would be really appreciated if you leave a vote and comment <3