Erling Haaland - Supportive Boyfriend

Erling Haaland
Fluff

***

You are quite worried because soon it will be the end of semester exams and Erling knows about it. Instead of spending time with him, you've been busier with studying lately. Luckily Erling understood about it, so he let you spend all day studying in your room. But what worries Erling is that you forget to take care of your health.

"Babe, have you had lunch yet?"

"Huh?" you look at the clock it's already 3 pm and Erling has just come home.

Erling knows that you miss your lunch (again), "wait here, I'll make something for you" Erling immediately walked out towards the kitchen.

A few moments later you chose to turn off your laptop and followed Erling in the kitchen.

***

"This looks delicious" you said when Erling put the dish he made in front of you. Erling smiled, "You had breakfast this morning right?" Erling asked because this morning he had to leave early and didn't have time to have breakfast with you.

"Umm.." you just stared at Erling while eating the dish he made.

Erling sighed at not getting a response from you. "I understand that you have to study, but please don't forget about your health either. I'm really worried because lately you tend to forget to eat, you even look like a panda now" said Erling while touching the dark circles under your eyes.

You put the spoon on the plate, "You're right, recently I've been forgetting to take care of my health. It's even hard for me to sleep well. I'm really worried that this semester I'm going to fail."

Erling held your hand, "I believe you will definitely be able to pass your test well, you are a very smart girl." You smiled hearing that. "Thank you for being my supportive boyfriend."

***

After eating you decide to watch a movie in the living room with Erling. But only a few minutes the film starts, you're asleep in his arms.

Seeing that, Erling didn't even dare to move because he was afraid that he would wake you up. He smiled seeing you who can finally sleep comfortably, "sleep well baby" he whispered while kissing your forehead.

*****

I hope you enjoy x