John Stones - Personal Assistant

John Stones
Bit Angst (?)

*****

You have been working with John since 6 years ago as his personal assistant.

How was it like working with him? John is a lovely person, you have no trouble getting along with him and he definitely cares about you a lot.

Is your job difficult? Not really, you just need to make sure his schedule goes according to plan, pay attention to his diet, and most importantly his health.

Have you ever felt bored with your job? Um, looks like you're in this phase. Not bored, it's just that you want something more. You're not talking about the salary, John pays you a fee that is more than enough for you. It's just about your personal life.

6 years with him is not a short time. You've spent a lot of time together. You are always beside him wherever he goes. You even know his family close, it's not uncommon for them to take you on vacation together because they know you live far from your family.

"So, are you sure about your decision?" Your friend looked at you who was sitting in front of you.

"Yeah, I've discussed it with him" you sipped your coffee while looking up at the sky.

"So, have you told him how you feel about him?" You didn't answer the question, you just stared at your friend.

***

It would be a lie if I said that I don't have any feelings for him. I have made alot of memories with him. I've been with him in sorrow and joy.

"Then does he agree if you quit your job?"

"I don't know, he said he would consider it"

"You better be honest about your feelings for him, or you gonna regret it later." I just looked at my friend.

"Listen, you said yourself that if you quit you'd be leaving town. Do whatever you want to do, whether he likes you or not is a matter of later."

***

John was sitting in the living room of his house staring at the letter he got this morning from y/n, his personal assistant.

Resignation letter.

To be honest, John was also very surprised to hear that. And his feelings and thoughts are a mess right now.

—————
Y/n
—————

John Stones
Hey,
Can you come to my house at 6 PM?
I want to talk about your resignation.

Y/n
Hey, okay.

***

As soon as I got to John's house, he immediately asked me to accompany him for dinner.

"So you made all of this?" I stared at the dish that he made.

He smiled proudly, "Of course, I'm good at cooking" I just smiled hearing that.

***

After we finished dinner, John immediately opened the conversation.

"So, can you explain again the reason why you chose to quit?" John said looking at Y/n

"I just want to focus on myself, I just realized that for the past 6 years I have only focused on you. Now I want to pay more attention to myself, do the things I want to do, and I also want to find someone who loves me" said Y/n while looking at John.

John sighed, he realized what Y/n said was true. Y/n was always taking care of him even sometimes she forgot about herself.

Y/n always reminds him to always take care of his health, even though Y/n herself doesn't pay attention to her health either.

John also knew that Y/n had dated someone several times but the relationship had to end because they said that Y/n paid more attention to John than those who were 'her boyfriend' at the time.

'She's a lovely and nicest person that I know, she deserves a better life than this' That's what's on John's mind right now.

But deep down, he also didn't want to lose Y/n.

'I hope this is the right decision'

"Okay, I agree to your resignation"

Well then, I think this will be the end of my story with him.

*****

I hope you enjoy!

Part 2?👀