Mason Mount - Not a Secret Anymore

Mason Mount
Fluff

*****

Being a public figure is not an easy thing. You made your debut as a singer 5 years ago. And since then you are not only receive support from fans, you also receive a lot of insults from people on the internet.

Of the many nice things you do, they will definitely find the slightest mistake in your life.

You always try to ignore them, but it's not an easy thing.

So when you started a relationship with Mason Mount 1 year ago, you two agreed to keep your relationship a secret from the public. Only a few of your close friends know about your relationship.

You rarely come to see Mason's matches in person and Mason himself once came to your concert and someone immediately recognized him. Mason is afraid that later you will receive hate speech, because he knows that he has many female fans.

Luckily you have a very understanding boyfriend like Mason. He really wants your relationship to be public but he also understands this condition.

***

I feel quite tired also having a relationship like this. We always date secretly. I want to be able to watch my boyfriend play live and support him and I also want him to come to support me at my concerts.

I decided to open my Instagram account and post photos there.

-----

yourinstaname_

Liked by masonmount and 808,073 othersyourinstaname_ thank you for always being there for me @masonmount ♡

yourinstaname_ thank you for always being there for me @masonmount ♡

View all 386,076 comments
declanrice OMG OMG
sophiaaemelia I'm so happy for you guys
benchilwell You are so lucky, please don't forget me @masonmount

-----

"Are you okay with this?" Mason said while showing his cellphone screen that shows posts on your Instagram.

You lock your phone and put it on the table, "Yeah, I don't care what they say, I just want you"

Mason immediately hugged you, "Wow, looks like you will also break your fans' hearts"

You laughed at that, "They'll definitely understand. I love you."

"I love you too" he said kissing the top of your head.

*****