#9

┏━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter Nine
第9章
Asami in danger
┗━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━┓Chapter Nine第9章Asami in danger ┗━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━┛

ASAMI was going to die today.

No, the young woman wasn't sick or had any disease. She was actually a healthy human being. Asami couldn't really explain it, but something about this day wasn't right. At first, Asami actually thought about staying at home because she had a weird feeling. It was like her guts were telling her to stay at home.

But then she thought about Matsuda.

She had actually managed to make her friend see his father and even though they haven't really had a full conversation yet, Matsuda had agreed to visit his father again so they could talk about the whole process of the operation. Asami didn't want to let Matsuda down just because she had a bad feeling, which was why the young woman had decided to go to work today.

The weird feeling of her dying didn't leave for the rest of the day.
No matter where Asami went, she always felt like death was following her.

It was like something was trying to tell her that she was going to die today.

"Alright, that's about it. Do you guys have any questions?" Asami asked after she explained the process of the operation.

Matsuda and his father looked at Asami without saying a word. She could tell that they both didn't really understand anything she had say, which didn't surprise her at all. Not a lot of people could understand the medical talk of doctors, so most of her patients pretended like they knew what Asami was talking about.

"Are you sure you can do this operation? You still look like a kid." Matsuda's dad commented a little skeptical.

Asami rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Are you trying to piss off your doctor who's going to cut your head open in less than 24 hours?"

"Yeah, old man. Stop annoying her." Matsuda complained as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You do know you said the same thing when we first met, right?" Asami chuckled before she grabbed the chart for his dad. "You two are very similar."

Matsuda shook his head. "I'm nothing like that drunk asshole over here."

"Hey! Who the hell are you calling a drunk asshole, you dumbass?" His dad yelled angrily.

It's so obvious they're father and son...

Asami cleared her throat. "Well, if you guys don't have any-"

"JINPEI-CHAN!"

Suddenly, no other than Kenji Hagiwara entered the hospital room with a bright smile on his face. Of course the young police student wasn't alone - he had also brought the whole gang with him as if it was the most normal thing to visit his friends sick father.