Chapter One: Boys & Grills

(TW LIST: Suicide, Swearing, Gore, Smut, and probably a lot of other stuff that a Minor or someone with trauma shouldn't read! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!)

It's 6:00 AM. Your phone goes off reminding you to wake up and get ready for work. "Not again..." You say, in a deep and tired voice. You get up and get into the shower, finish showering, dry off, and get dressed. You just do all of the things you have to do before going to work. You grab your purse or whatever bag you use to get around places with your essentials. You put your phone in, grab your keys, and head into the car. Then drive to your workplace. You walk into the meat shop that you work in. "oh- hi Y/N!!" Your co-worker says to you. "Hi Bob.. Sorry I'm a lil tired." You say to your co-worker. "It's fine, just come over here." Your co-worker says, and you walk over to him. A few hours pass from working and you're on break. You're hanging out with Bob, scrolling through your phone on whatever your favorite social media app is. "Y/N?" Bob says to you. "What?" You say politely as you put your phone down. "I was wondering if i could get your number." He said. You giggle like an idiot. "NOT IN THAT WAY!!!" he yelled, embarrassed. "I was meaning in a friend way." he said after. "I know, i know. It was just a joke." You said to him. "Anyways, sure. My phone number is (insert whatever your phone number)" 

\TIMESKIP\

You came back home, flopped on your bed, and got onto your phone. You get a notification from him. He said "Hi  ❤". You obviously said hi back. You guys were talking for a little bit. After talking for a couple of hours he said he had to go back to work.

(thats the end of this chapter, sorry if it's short. i will make the next chapter longer.)