Chapter Three: His house

You woke up. You're in a basement. Its dark. You're tied up in a chair, and you look at your surroundings. You see dead bodies, everywhere. It smells like a meat shop in the basement. You're obviously terrified.  The man you saw before walks in. You try to say something, but you're muffled by his hand going over your mouth. "Shh..." he whispered in your ear. He uncovered your mouth. "Please don't scream, i don't want to kill you." He said in a weirdly comforting way. "Can you atleast tell me who you are????" You hiss in a scared and confused way, but quietly of course. You don't want to die. "I'm pretty shocked you don't know who i am. I've been in the news several times, and we used to text eachother. The name is Bob. Bob Velseb." He said to you. "You do seem slightly familiar." You said to him. "Anyways, enough chit-chat." He says, as he's picking you up in a bridal-style way. You squint your eyes, closing them, waiting for the worst to happen. You open your eyes seeing him... CUDDLING YOU???!?!? You actually for some reason feel safe in his arms, and you're honestly comfy in his soft fluffy bed. You kinda blush but then realize that you're literally cuddling with a fucking PSYCHOPATHIC CANNIBALISTIC SERIAL KILLER! (lol, the dramatic way i said it) You try to squirm and get out of the bed but his grip is too tight. "C'mon... you know you like it." He whispers to you. "Mhhh..." You mumble and don't even get actual words out. You nuzzle into his chest, slowly falling asleep. He pets your hair as you lay against him. You both melt in the bed. (why do i think people are gonna take 'melt in the bed' too seriously) He starts purring. You're confused about how a human being is purring but you don't care. You honestly find it cute. You both fall asleep. 

(If its a lil short, im sorry i dont have too much time to write this book)