Chapter Five: The Incident

It's yet another Halloween. You're not going out this year because you're paranoid, but your boyfriend Bob is going out. Your best friend Lila is concerned about you since you've been gone last year. 

{TIMESKIP}

You've been waiting for HOURS now. He's still not coming back. You're extremely concerned for Bob obviously. So you decide to get dressed and go out. You're walking around town now, desperately trying to find him. You still cannot find him. You go back to his house, hoping for him to come back... You sent him a text message, hoping he might see it and come back. You're waiting for a text back while the TV is still playing. The news channel pops up with the text saying 'Bob Velseb killed' on the screen. You see it and tears start forming in your eyes, and fall down your cheeks. You're now realizing he's dead and YOU could've saved him. YOU could've done something. But instead, you just sat there being stupid and waiting. You make yourself feel guilty and useless. You really could've actually just searched around and found him. Or you could've went with him instead of being so paranoid. You could've protected him. But now, he's gone. You now pack your bags and leave, because you don't want the cops going into the house and finding you. You get into the car, and drive off, going to an apartment to stay. Until you find a house.