Chapter Six: He's back

It's been years since Bob died. You're having hallucinations of him and turning around, realizing he's gone. And you've also been having depression episodes and even suicidal thoughts. You have a rope and a chair. You're tying the rope into a noose. You're now standing on a chair, about to put the rope on your neck, when someone breaks into the house. You hear glass shattering. You honestly don't care, you're about to die anyways. Might as well just ignore them. Until the person walks into your room. You realize... its Bob. You don't understand how he's back but it's not a hallucination. He looks concerned for you after just seeing you try to commit suicide. "Y/N...?" He said to you. You jolt getting jumpscared by him. You were extremely confused about how he was alive but before you could ask anything, he hugged you tightly. "Don't EVER try that again." He said to you, but it was kind of muffled because he was hugging you. You sob into his shoulder. You missed him so much. And now, he's finally back. You both flopped on the bed, while still hugging eachother. You both were cuddling. You both fall asleep together. 

(I should probably put a TW list at the start of this book because theres a lot of stuff that's could trigger someone)