Chapter Two: Halloween

Its Halloween. A serial killer named 'Bob Velseb' escaped jail and is now going around the town. Since you're off from work today, and your friend Lila is worried about her child Skid going out with his friend Pump alone, you are babysitting Skid and Pump.  You're driving over to Lila's house to pick up Skid and Pump. You've gotten to the house, and you walk over to the door and knock. Lila walks over to the door and opens it. "Hi Y/N!!! I was scared for a moment when you knocked, sorry!" she says. "Hi Lila! It's fine. I understand that you're paranoid, because a lot of crazy stuff has happened to you on this day." you said. "Okay, im gonna go get Skid. He's already ready so you won't have to wait too long." Lila said as she walked away from the door to get Skid. Skid runs to the door as soon as Lila tells him you're here. "Mx.Y/N!!!! You're finally here!!" Skid says to you jumping up and down. You crouch down to his height "Hi kiddo. Where's your friend?" You say to him. "Hes right there!!" He points to the grave in the yard with Pump crawling out of it. "That's... slightly disturbing..." You say. "Don't worry!! Hes fine!!" Skid says. "Alright then. Anyways, let's go." You pick up Skid and Pump and put them in the back, then walk to the front seat and get into the driver seat, while closing your door. "So uh, where do you kids wanna go first?" You say turning to the back. "Let's go to the haunted house!!!" Skid and Pump both say in unison. "Okay then, whatever you say." You turn back to the wheel and start driving to the haunted house. You get to the haunted house, and open the door for both Skid and Pump. Skid and Pump run to the door, as you follow them. A vampire pops out of the door. "WELCOME BACK TO THE HAUNTIEST OF HOUSES GENTLEMEN! as you can see, i am a real vampire!" he points all three of you to the mirror and you slightly laugh at Pumps reaction when he doesn't see his stem in the mirror. "Now get inside, and get scared!!" The vampire says as you all walk into the haunted house. You are walking through the haunted house as Skid and Pump cheer at every jumpscare. You hear heavy footsteps following you all, but you ignore it. You reach the end of the haunted house, and look down on the ground, seeing the vampire again but... his arm is ripped off and there's blood everywhere. It's extremely realistic and you wonder if it's actually real with all of the things that have been happening around this town. "That looks so real!!" Skid says. You walk away with Skid and Pump absolutely terrified and traumatized. Still wondering if it's real or not. You go back into your car with the kids. "So... u- uh... where to next...?" you said to Skid and Pump. "Let's go to candy club!!" Pump says. "Alright then..." You say, Driving to Candy Club. You get to the candy store and walk in. Its bright and colorful, with the scent of chocolate, gummies, and basically any candy ever. "Welcome to Candy Club- OH NO NOT YOU." The candy seller pushes you, Skid and Pump out of the store. "You've brought me SO MUCH TROUBLE." He started explaining everything that Skid and Pump have done. However, you push the candy seller away from Skid and Pump. "Listen here, i don't care WHAT they have done to you. They are just kids. And i swear to god, if you touch them i swear to god i will beat your punk a-" You get cut off by the candy seller. "Uh- do you see that person in the window??" He says pointing to the window. You turn around, seeing a red, huge, demon figure in the window. You put everyone, including the candy seller behind you, while pulling out a pocket knife from your pants or whatever you wanna wear. The man comes in and pulls out a knife. You put away the knife as soon as you saw his huge knife. He walks up to you. "Listen dude- don't kill us. Please. I will literally do anything." "Anything?" The man said. "Yes, anything." You say. He then grabs your wrist and runs out of the store, going somewhere. The candy seller was about to run and save you but, it was too late. You and him were gone. He took you into the public bathroom and took you into a stall. You were pretty afraid. He pinned you down on the floor. "Are you okay with this...?" The man said hinting at taking off your pants or whatever you feel comfortable wearing. You nodded. He took your pants off, and then your panties, revealing whatever you have down there. He moved his head down there and started sucking on it. You moaned in pleasure. He was sucking on it for a few minutes, and then stopped and took off his pants and boxers, revealing his hard member. It was really big. It was probably too big for you. "Don't worry, i'll make it fit~" He whispered to you. He then rammed it down your hole. "FUCK!~" You moan loudly. He puts his hand over your mouth. "shh... don't be too loud~" He whispers to you. He moves his head to your neck and starts slightly biting it while thrusting his member into you. "ngh~" you moan not trying to be loud. "good girl~" he says to you quietly, and continues to lick and bite your neck. He stops biting your neck, licks the blood that leaked after biting you, and his lips crash into yours. His tongue wraps around yours. He goes deeper into the kiss. You moan into his mouth. He continues to thrust into you. He rams his member into your g-spot. "F-fuck!~ Im gonna- im gonna come!~" You moan. You came all over his member. He removes his member from your hole. You both put back on your clothes and he picks you up like a ragdoll, and places you over his shoulder. Walking somewhere.

(Imma leave y'all on a cliff hanger until the next chapter lol 💀)