My Lovely Boyfriend

one

"Kookie? ~" Jungkook look back to see his little boyfriend walking down the stairs wearing his white shirted that look big on him with gray sweatpants "Ah is my baby Hyung looking so cute."  Jungkook say seeing that Yoongi looks off sleep.

"Kooie" Jungkook realized that Yoongi was about to cry, he rushes to Yoongi carrying him in wedding style to the couch.

"Babie are you okay. what happen hm why you are crying uh tell me" Jungkook carry on worrying. Yoongi was niffing "I had a Nightmare kook" Yoongi said burry his face into his boyfriend neck. "Aw Babie it's okay. uh-" kiss Yoongi neck that was expose "- What so bad about your Nightmare uh it's only a dream" Jungkook was about to pat Yoongi back, but Yoongi jumps up looking at Jungkook with disbelieves and teary eyes.

"NO! It's not only a dream kookie it scary me." Yoongi says run up to Jungkook room.

   Jungkook was still seated down looking shook at what just happened, he didn't even think he just run to his room. "Yoongi Babie open the door for me please."

he say bang on the door put his ears to the door, hearing Yoongi crying hurt Jungkook so much "Babie please open the door for me please." Jungkook sound like he was about to cry.

He steps back when he heard the door open "K~o-" Jungkook didn't let him finish he hug Yoongi like his life depend on it. "Yoongi! sorry" Yoongi pat his back it okay" Jungkook didn't say anything, he lifts Yoongi up "Ah-kook" still didn't say anything bring Yoongi to his bed.

"Yoongi look at me" Yoongi did as Jungkook say "What happened in your dream.?" Yoongi was about to cry again "Yoonie please."  Yoongi nod Jungkook was holding him very protectly "In my dream I Dream - I thought - I dream that you were killed!! AND NO One want to help me find you-" Yoongi was crying hard "And - and that we couldn't find your body it was in the ocean."

Jungkook was hurt seeing Yoongi like this also hurt that his dream his body was last. Jungkook hold Yoongi telling him sweet things in his ears.

"Yoongi am not going to die okay." Jungkook voice break done "I will never leave you and if I did Hate me for it okay but listen to be I Jeon Jungkook Your soon to Be will never leave you okay baby" Yoongi nod "Use your voice" "Okay" They share kiss.

They spend their time laying down watch TV laughing "I love you Kookie" Jungkook can't stop smiling "I love you too Hyung Babie." 

"OH, am staying over again I told my mom" All kook can say was "Okay" he could never say no to that.

Vote