My Lovely Boyfriend

two

Yoongi wakes up in the morning in his lover arms "I love you" He whisper looking at Jungkook face. " I love you too." "Ahh! - kook don't scary me like that" all Jungkook can do is simile. "Hyung?" Jungkook call Yoongi who was on his phone
"Yes" Yoongi wasn't expect what Jungkook was going to say. "Can you live with me" Yoongi stop typing to his mom. 

Yoongi feels happy but his happiness disappears 'I don't want to leave my mom alone even if she is with my stepdad' Yoongi thought got cut off by Jungkook "You don't have too"

Yoongi could hear the saddest in his voice "No Nono I don't mean like that I do want to live with you it just that." Yoongi, stop he don't want his boyfriend to laugh at him. he is 27 how living with his mom.

"What!? tell me! ~" Jungkook say hold Yoong hands "I don't want to leave my mom alone." Yoongi pout looking down "But she is not alone" Jungkook added.

"I know just don't make fun of me I know am 27 and should already move out it just-" Jungkook cut off Yoongi by kiss his pouty lips "Am not making fun of you okay I will never" Jungkook say

"I don't know what you feel to make you don't want to leave cause I never remember anything about my parents" Yoongi nod remember Jungkook parents die will get killed when he was 14.

"I will leave with kook don want u be alone " Yoongi nod make his choices Yoongi know his mom will be okay she as her lover Yoongi lover should as his too. "Really" Jungkook look at Yoongi with wide eyes "Yes your Hyung will be here." 

"Yess!!" Jungkook jump on Yoongi giving him butterfly kisses.

Next day Yoongi started to pack his things at his mom house. "Ah my baby is final growing up" Mrs. Park say kiss Yoongi on the forehead "Yes mom I just don't want kook to be alone." Yoongi's mother Change your name form Min to Park since she was remarriage.

 "I know I know. are you leaving today?" Yoongi shakes his head "No tomorrow I want to spend some time with before I go" Mrs. Park laugh "Isn't my Min such angle." she said look at Mr. Park who was watching TV was he silent watching them. "Yes, yes, he is."

"Papa is it true Yoongi Hyung is leavin-" Yoongi roll his eyes when he sees his stepbrother come into view "Hyung are you really leaving?" "Yes, Jimin I am." Jimin nod at the information.
"you should too" Yoongi added "Nah after I found my Prince Charming" Yoongi shake his head and a laugh, "Yeah good luck." 

"Hey! - Ma Yoongi making fun of me" Yoongi stop laughing when he heard his mother in the kitchen say "Yoongi." in a motherly tone or in other words warning. Yoongi give Jimin a death glary.   

Check out my "update on my fanfic story"

Vote