MAFIA

Eleven

"AHHH!"

"SHUT THE FUCK!" Jungkook say as he put slat water on the man wound "Tell me what you know about this sister of mine" Jungkook said he see as his the man didn't say, Jungkook nod to his men. My

When Jungkook men get to work, they turn on the tool. As it makes noise, the man that ties up wiggles to get out.

His eyes are covered, and he doesn't know what is happening in the meantime. Jungkook men put the tool on the tie up Man lags "AAHHHH!!" The man yelled in pain.

"If you don't talk" Jungkook said holding his head to make his men stop as he put his hand in the salt water he talked out had full of wet salt water "I will kill you" Place the salt on the cut "AHHH!"

This has been dragging on for too long "Kill him" Jungkook said getting "Wait Wait Wait" Jungkook turned around "I- I will till you"

Meanwhile

Yoongi who was at home, who was just awake from his nape, "Is Kook not here yet?" He had been expecting Kook for the past hour. He was worried that something had happened to him.

He decided to call him to make sure he was alright. Yoongi sighs sadly that Kook did not answer him. He gets up from bed with a sad pout and walks to the door.

"Hello sir" the young man says as he bows down to him when he reaches the stairs off way.Yoongi didn't know what to do so he awkward rise his hand and wave "H-Hello" The young man smile and but still look down "If you are seeking for boss he did not come back yet sir" he said Yoongi nod "Okay" 

The young man nod and walk back down at the stairs staying at the side still looking down, Yoongi see this and fasted move down the stairs didn't miss that the young man bow again and rise his head "Was he waiting for me to pass" Yoongi thought he shake it off and walk to the kitchen. s kindness and respect.

Yoongi was in the kitchen. 

"What should I eat?" he asked. He shuffled through the food items, not sure what he was craving. He heard a soft voice behind him, "I can make something for you, if you'd like."

Yoongi jumped at the voice "Sorry if I scare you I I just - umm neverminded" He was about to walk away but Yoongi stopped him "Hey wait!" The young man stopped "umm okay." 

the young man still gazed down but tilted his head wondering what was 'okay' "You can stop glaring down" Yoongi said but the Young man shake his head, Yoongi asked why the young man replied "Because I will get my head cut off by boss."

Yoongi rolled his eyes "I swear Jungkook is a piss of work" Yoongi look away and say to himself then turn back to look at the young man look down in front of him "Please, look up I want to see the face who will protect me and state your name" Yoongi said slowing getting sad.

The young man heard the sadness in Yoongi's voice "Boss will definitely cut my head off if I make sir cry" The young man thought as he took a deep breath and slowly looked up "Wow his pretty no wonder boss band us from looking up."

The young man realized what he just thought "Fuck am a dead man" The young man said "Your not a dead man" The young man realized he said that out loud.

He saw Yoongi pouting "Sorry sir" Yoongi nod "Your name?"

"My name is Kim Taehyung and I am 19 sir."

I know it short 😅 just hold on the next will me long I think