Not again

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

Nah you can sleep out there since you keep on pushing it without answer questions" Yoongi walk to the door and open Jungkook hesitate but went out and the fort close right after.
--
It's been two days since Jungkook and Yoongi speak to each other, and Jungkook is going crazy at this point.
---
So Jungkook told Yoongi everything not really everything because he doesn't want him to leave in fear, but enough for him to know the danger.
----
So you possibly have a long last sister? And people - bad guys want to hurt you"They spent their day cuddling.
-----

But what Jungkook didn't know was taking two days off will cause some trouble for him.

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧
𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

Jungkook slowly get out of bed being carefully try not to wake up Yoongi, who had a tight grip onto him.
"Omo *chuckle* he so strong" Jungkook whisper to himself.
He try again to himself up put Yoongi grip got tighter, "are you even asleep" Jungkook ask but got no response.

"Yoongi" Jungkook chuckle in disbelief and lay back down, but that was an mistake.
Yoongi roll-on to of him head buried in Jungkook neck. "I can't believe this" Jungkook say giving up on getting out of bed, warping his arms around Yoongi fall back to sleep.

Yoongi wake up in Jungkook arms "I wanna pee" was the frit he said but he was in Jungkook arms "kookie baby you awake" Yoongi whisper but got no reply.
"Okay then" Yoongi bit Jungkook arms "ahh-*went back to sleep*" Yoongi smile and went to bathroom.

Yoongi get freshing up teeth are brushed hair was done but still in PJ walking into the kitchen to make breakfast.

It was 9:34 ᴀᴍ Jungkook wake up look around seeing that Yoongi wasn't in bed "he get away every time" sigh as he roll out of bed went to the bathroom to start his day.

Going down stairs to find beloved seating on the couch with blanket look very cozy watching TV. "Yoongi? " he call out.

Yoongi turn to him and smile "morning" he rise from the couch blanket still on him.
Go on his tip toe giving Jungkook a warm kiss.

Then

*shot*

*gun fire*

*bow*

*scream*

*yell*

Everything happen so fast Jungkook got no time to recover as he see Yoongi drop on the floor bleeding.

"No No no no"
"Yoongi please! "
Jungkook quickly pick up Yoongi caring him away "Boss! " Taehyung came though the door "YOONGI"
Jungkook was out of it, Taehyung slap him "we need go to hospital right now" Jungkook nod following Taehyung to a safe place out of house as his other men protecting them, fired back fire at the enemy.

Taehyung get in the driver set as Jungkook went to the back with Yoongi, "okay let's go" Taehyung said as he driver out, swinging the car out of danger has the enemy trying to block them from leaving.

"Everything will be find boss keep talking" Taehyung said look though the mirror.
Taehyung lost the cars now going to the nearest hospital.

"Yoongi please stay awake"
"It-its hard~~" groans in pain.
"I know you be find okay." Jungkook rest his head on Yoongi thought the whole ride talking to him to keep him awake.

But all in his head was NOT AGAIN PLEASE NOT AGAIN
I CANT LOSE YOU AGAIN.

What dose he mean^