IS THAT A F**KING HEAD

*Talis POV*

     I continue to walk down the street whilst getting weird looks. I believe that the police were called on multiple occasions but once they saw who I was they backed down. They probably called the police because of the bodiless head that I am gripping the hair of. It might also have to do with the blood I am covered in or possibly it is both of those reasons, however I don't care what they think.
I walked until I got to the mansion. The mansion itself is surrounded by vine covered walls. Once I climbed fully up to the top of the walls I jumped over them like I always have done. I walk up to Stars door and ring the door bell with a bloody hand transferring some of the blood.
————————-ઇଓ-—————————
             •few minutes later•

     I have been waiting for a few minutes and I am starting to get worried. They usually answer the door within a few seconds not minutes. Just as I was about to kick the door open I hear Star walking up to the door. That got me relived so as anyone would do I strained up and waited for the door to open.
                *Matti POV*
     Someone ringed my door bell. I don't pay much attention to it. Not until I get a bit less hysterical and clean the tears off my face. I walk up and open my door. My eyes widen because It was not who I was expecting. It was not a reporter coming to ask how I felt or a friend trying to comfort me it was Crumble and he also had a head in his hand. "WHY DO YOU HAVE A HEAD!?!" I scream out at them.
      This is what he says back "Well I thought you would like the head of the person who had murdered your parents. Was I wrong?" I was stunned, did Crumble really just say that. This was the person that murdered my parents or at least their head. "Where is the rest?" I ask. "You don't need to know, is their reply. For a short moment or maybe a bit more than that I just stand there, I was jealous, I wanted to be the one to kill him, that criminal, that murderer, the one that killed my parents.
     "Why don't you come in," I say with a smile. "I know I should be arresting you for murder but this is justified so I'll let it slide." "Thanks I was getting tired of standing out here." Villian says in a monotone voice before walking in still gripping the hair of the criminal that I had no remorse or empathy for.