chapter 1

The sleepy cottage standing on the edges of Sheldon river was where Angie called home. This small ,cozy house of stained wood and diamond shaped window panes reflected friendliness and simple happy living . Through the years,Angie grew up to love the cottage .She was the only child to Mr and Mrs hanbury. She was always left behind with Aunt Zoe while her parents went to work. Aunt Zoe was skinny and short . She always had a big apron tied around her neck and waistline in huge bows which added to her dumpiness . she was dumpy that is the word for her . She was again weird in that she could just sit and stare for hours clutching her family photo deep in thoughts of her last memories with her family . she did not seem to understand why she was the only one who survived the tragic bomb blast .
********
The days came in cool and crisp warmed into a pleasant slowness and chilled again . The Hanburys sat in the evening before the fire silent when Mrs Hanbury spoke up
" Angie we have decided that we are going to take you to school so that you can at least get a social life "
Angie was shocked by the mention of school. And it didn't excite her at all. She just wished to spend the rest of her life in the cottage.
Soon the heavy frost of December came to an end. The leaves turned green. The grapevines were golden and the sumac was like oak ember. It was time for Angie to join st peters junior school.
Once Angie sitting in her seat in first grade she was wishing for something close to excitement when things started to pop up. The teacher pointed at her
" its your turn to tell as your name" a hideous smile spreading on the pale face.
Angie didn't even trust what her voice sounded like and she just started crying .
The whole class joined in an outburst of laughter. All of a sudden she threw her arms around the teacher Mrs quin and cried even more. Amused eyes stared at her.
It was then that a girl next to her embraced her and helped her calm down.
And this is how Angie became friends with Lucia and yet Angie never sensed that this would be the beginning of terror.
Soon they became inseparable. The girls resembled each other physically. They were much alike in temperate and taste .
They claimed to be bffs or what so .

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS
COMMENT PLEASE