Chapter 2: "Gone Professional"

"Y-YES SIR M-MR. W-WILLIAM?!"
(Name) ran straight into Williams office and saluted. William sighed and have a small chuckle. "Well good morning Miss (Name)." "G-GOOD MORNING MR. W-WILLIAM SIR!" She said nervously. You see, (Name) really wanted to be a professional reaper. She was so close, and she didn't want to lose her chance now. "Please, have a seat." (Name) plopped down onto a seat and started fidgeting nervously. What if she was in trouble? What if she didn't pass the last exam? WHAT IF SHE HAD TO DO OVERTIME- oh wait...she hadn't gotten the job, yet. "(Name), calm down. Your not in trouble." William assured her. She sighed in relief and began to regain her composure. "I was just going to congratulate you. You passed the last test, and so did your partner. You actually came in at the top of your class. I expect great work from you." William actually smiled a bit for once. (Name's) eyes went wide. Was he serious? Was she now...a reaper? Could she finally ditch her lame glasses and get cooler ones?! "T-t-thank you so much, sir! You w-won't regret it!" She got up and hugged William. William was shocked at first, but then relaxed and hugged back. He had know (Name) since forever, and now held a special place for her in his heart. "Now, go get yourself some new spectacles and I'll get you started on your first mission." William ordered and she ran off, cheering through the halls, hugging Ronald (who picked her up and spun her around), and being the happiest she's ever been.
*Meanwhile*
Sebastian walked into Undertaker's shop. "Oh...hehe....it's you." Undertaker noticed him. "Where's (Name)?" Sebastian asked bluntly. "Not here. Haven't seen her in a few days. Last I head she was hugging the day lights out of William hehehehe..." Sebastian snapped at that. William?! As in one of his most hated rivals? "So you don't know where she is?" Sebastian asked again. "I think she's on a mission with that Ronald fellow. They should be somewhere around London." Undertaker shrugged and continued to eat some of his biscuits. Sebastian was mad. Now she was spending time with Ronald, and not him. Sure, he never actually talked to (Name), but she was his. Whether she knew or not.
Ciel on the other hand, was sitting in his study. He couldn't stop thinking about (Name). "I'm going to see her. Now." He thought determined. He rang for Sebastian. After three minutes, he decided to search for him. "You three!" He called to his servants. "Yes master?" They asked in unison. "Where's Sebastian?" "He went out to go see someone he said." Mey Rin replied. "That damned butler..." Ciel muttered. Oh well. He didn't need Sebastian. He had three other idiots to help him.