6

It was now 4 and Beomgyu just finished his last class. He walked out the school and looked around.

He saw Yeonjun leaning by a tree, scrolling trough his phone and smoking a cigarette.

Beomgyu didn't know that Yeonjun also smoked cigarettes but wow he looked hella fine doing it.

wya?

wait i see u
look to ur right

Yeonjun looked up and saw Beomgyu walk up to him. Seeing Beomgyu always made him smile uncontrollably. He took a last hit from the cigarette and threw it away.

"Hey." Yeonjun said with a smile.

"Soo what are we gonna do?" Beomgyu asked looking away awkwardly.

"I wanna show you a spot." Yeonjun took Beomgyus hand and showed him the way.

They walked trough a forest way still holding hands. "So how was school?" Beomgyu started.

"Boring." Yeonjun laughed "How was it for you?" Yeonjun asked looking at Beomgyu.

"Same here." Beomgyu was thinking about Yeonjun all the day, so he kind of missed everything in class.

"Where are we even going? I can't walk anymore." Beomgyu whined. "Stop being a crybaby." Yeonjun laughed.

"Here." Yeonjun said.

It was just a little bench by the lake. It looked so beautiful. The sun was slowly going down and the trees made everything look even prettier.

"How is it?" Yeonjun asked tilting his head and waiting for Beomgyu to answer.

"It's really pretty." Beomgyu said walking up to the bench and sitting down.

"I'm glad you like it." Yeonjun sat down next to Beomgyu.

"Remember at the party.." Yeonjun started and Beomgyus heartbeat fasten.

".. I asked you if you wanna try weed? Do you still wanna try it?" Yeonjun asked.

"Sure." Beomgyu calmed down again.

Yeonjun gave him a warm smile and took out the weed, papes and filter. "Do you have a phone case?"

"Uh yea?" Beomgyu said confused.

"Can I have it real quick? I don't have a tray with me." Yeonjun explained.

Beomgyu handed him his phone case and curiously watched Yeonjun roll the joint. He licked the papes and finished rolling it.

Beomgyu gulped. That was so attractive he thought to himself. Yeonjun noticed the staring and looked Beomgyu in the eyes with a smile.

"You tend to stare a lot." He stated.

"It's not staring. It's observing. Yea im just observing." Beomgyu explained.

"Sure." Yeonjun laughed. He took the joint and wanted to light it up. He looked for a lighter. "Fuck" Yeonjun groaned.

"I think I forgot my lighter." Yeonjun said ashamed.