3: Murder is Illegal

Nessrin didn't show up to school the next day, or the next

Nessrin didn't show up to school the next day, or the next. My brother wouldn't give me her address so I could go do a wellness check on her. but I managed to get her number from my brother after a few days of annoying the fuck out of him, and I spammed her with questions, the only response I got was from a few hours ago;

 just a little busy at home, I'll be there tomorrow hopefully.

Looking at that message again, I sighed and closed my phone, tucking it into my back pocket. I had this off-feeling about her situation, but I brushed it off. It wasn't my place to push her.

"Heyyy Harley baby!" A brown-haired asshole sang, his body too close for comfort, and his axe body sprays making me want to puke. "What do you want?" I huffed, slamming my locker door closed, praying that people would just leave me alone.

"You and me, 7 o'clock at Rockets. Tonight." The brown-haired asshole said, his eyes landing right on my tits when he talked. And here I thought men had class.

"Really?" I said, amusement laced in my voice. Rykker Dixon had been trying to get with me for three years, and every time he asked I would turn him down politely. It was nauseating. The entire football team and hockey team had tried to get t with me because my brother is the captain of football, and Jax was the captain of hockey. So lucky I have no chance of trying to stay hidden. Perks of sharing a last name with a popular person.

And being in all the same classes as most of them is brutal. It was a shame that murder was illegal in Alberta.

"Yes really. And if you could wear that little short skirt I know you still have with that black v-neck, we might be able to do other things...." Rykker droned on creepily, and out of the corner of my eye, I caught my two goons walking around the corner. A good twenty feet away from me.

Oh please, walk closer and hear this convo. Cause then you can beat him in practice.

"...once we've done that I can stick my fingers in your tight pussy and-"

Once those words had come out of his mouth, my fist went flying into his face. He held his jaw in fury and the next thing I knew he had me pinned against the wall.

"I sure hope you're a fighter in bed." He chuckled, his hand sliding dangerously down on my thighs. I tried to wiggle free, but his hand moved from my shoulder to my throat, and I was losing oxygen every time I struggled.

Kay-would be nice but uhm-not with you, or in this situation. Also, you don't even know how to do this properly.

Managing to get my one leg in between his, I quickly brought my knee up, hitting him in the balls. Rykker dropped me, and I caught myself before I hit the floor. My wrist panged with pain from the fall and I bit back a small gasp. Standing up, I leaned against my locker and shook my head. They just never take no for an answer.