Deja Vu

Song: Sharks by Imagine Dragons

🔪

We pulled up to the infamous Stu Macher's house. God, it looked so creepy. I couldn't believe this was the place where it all began in 1996 with the first murders.

Tatum Riley died here, Randy Meeks, and Dewey almost got killed themselves.

Stu and my so-called father died here too.

This place had an extremely bad, evil vibe to it. I didn't want to set a foot into that place, but I have to for Tara.

"Oh, perfect," Richie commented sarcastically as he parked the car. "Who has a party in the middle of a killing spree? Look, I'm avoiding the plan-"

"No, no, we're already here," Sam interrupted. "I'll go in quickly and get it. I'll be back in a flash."

"I'm coming too." Tara was unbuckling herself.

"Why not?" I sighed, taking the belt off of me too, and get out of the car with the girls.

"Alright, if you think I'm waiting out here just to get murdered, you're out of your mind." Richie said as he's unbuckling himself.

As I was approaching the mansion, it strangely felt like deja vu to me. Kind of like when I was walking into Kirby's home, but I had no idea what was going to happen back then. I remembered the chaos that ensued when Jill's friends was getting attacked left and right at the house.

Kirby was talking on the phone to Ghostface and was crying when Charlie got strapped on the chair just like what happened to Steve Orth all those years ago. She was scared and worried for him. Then that fucker Charlie stabbed her as revenge just because she liked me better than him. I wanted to kill him myself-

Stop thinking about that, Josh. You have no idea what will happen here. Jill was dead and I'm dealing with an entirely new Ghostface. It could be anyone.

That's what I hated the most about them. You have no idea who it was.

When we entered the house, the music was blaring, and there's a lot of people. Tara was using her crutches to walk and Sam was at her side. I was close to them as if I was their body guard. I became protective of Sam and Tara since they're like family to me. I am related to Sam after all.

Once when Tara walked in, everybody had happily greeted her like she was a celebrity. She gave a friendly smile to them. Must've been really popular at school.

Then Amber showed up to Tara and hugged her. "What are you doing out of the hospital? Should you even be up and around?"

"I need my spare inhaler." Tara replied.

"Why? Where are you going?" She wondered.

Tara looked back at Sam as if she should let her know, but I noticed Sam shaking her head. That seemed like a good, safe idea. Better not to tell anyone else what they were up to.

"It's fine. Don't tell me. Just be safe, okay?" Amber understood. "I think it's in my room," Then she started to yell at her friends. "Alright, everyone! Thanks for coming, but the party's over! Time to go!"

There were protestors who didn't want to leave. But I wished they did. It wasn't their house, anyway. Yeah, it sucks to get kicked out during a party, but they should just fucking do it.

The lights was getting suddenly turned on by Richie which brought more complaints from them.

"Uh, hi! Gen Z, how are you? Um, both Sam and Tara here have been attacked by the killer twice and now they're here which makes this place a huge murder target, so, uh, if I were you, I would probably leave."