∞ where we belong ∞

"WHERE WE BELONG"
thirty four

   I can't believe this is happening one minute we are arguing and shouting at each other wanting to rip each others heads off and the next we are making out under the moonlight. I guess this is just Nolan, wanting move past his problems ever so peacefully, and he thinks the answer is to try to escape them.

Not that I don't want to be swimming underneath the moons glisten with Nolans body next to mine. Looking towards him I wait for my next instructions but I can't help but notice how so effortlessly sexy he looks and he doesn't even know it, that's the painful part.

Nolan notices my glance as he reaches his hand for mine which is placed down by the side of my body, he then leads me follow him into the sharp cold water. Flinching from the coldness making its way up my body, first my toes, then my legs, then my stomach become emerged into the lake.

Nolan is a few steps in front of me as he turns back noticing my discomfort, reaching out his hand he places it on my lower back which is now fully submerged within the water.

"Hey it's okay once you're fully in." He speaks trying to help me fully relax.

He carefully pulls my body towards his as I lift my feet from the ground causing me to float into his chest. Taking deep breaths and closing my eyes, I try to steady my breathing helping my body get used to the change in temperature.

Opening my eyes softly, I am faced with Nolan biting his bottom lip as I express a confused look towards him in response.

"What?" I ask while shaking my head which causes a few strand of hair to fall down onto my face.

"Just you, you look beautiful." He looks my body up and down all while still biting his lip, he lifts his wet hand to my face starting to stroke it in a circular motion while some of the escaped droplets of water softly trickle down my cheeks.

"Nolan..." Words try to form at my mouth, but I just don't know what say next. He stares at me awaiting my answer however I don't give him one.

Launching on top of him I nearly submerge the both of us under the water as forcefully plant a kiss upon his wet lips, feeling both of his hands now wrapped around my body I place mine over his neck.

He starts to grab the side of my wet, greasy hair with force making me release a soft moan from my mouth placing it into his, I can tell he notices my actions as he doesn't stop anytime soon.

His fingers feel like fire as they grip onto the sides of my body, but his skin feels ice cold, however that doesn't seem to bother me anymore.

At this moment he places both of his hands below my ass as he begins to lift me on top of his body. His strength is unimaginable as he carries out these actions out with complete and utter ease.

"Fuck Ava..." He lets out a soft grunt as I am now grinding my body against his, I pause our kiss and tilt my head as I am drowned in my own pleasure.

Nolan soon has had enough with the teasing and I can tell, he quickly pulls down his boxers revealing himself to me as I quickly place myself on top of him and instantly explode with pleasure.

We are moving in sync and with passion as I grip onto the back of his head. I guess it's true what they say after all. Sex after arguments is always the best.