♥𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 -- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚♥

An exhausting two and a half years flew by like the strong winds of the northern oceans — Neteyam had found comfort with his family, he hadn't forgotten of his once beloved mate, but had moved on through the grief. He'd grown as a man, and was a warrior like his father. His nineteenth birthday was in just two days, and he didn't seem interested at all. With the ash people, it was a different story — Rya had had her child, a beautiful little girl, whom she had name Teyanokå, a mix of her and Neteyam's name, Teya for short. 

She had long thick black curls like her mother, and similar patterns to Neteyam. He features were mixed of the two mates, but she was astonishingly beautiful. She was already two, her birthday had been a week ago. Teya knew of her father and that she would meet him soon, and was rather excited - her mother on the other hand, full of nervousness, apprehension. She wasn't sure if Neteyam would've waited, or if he had moved on. She knew there were many fine women of the Metkayina, which made everything seem so much worse. 

The mother and daughter bond was immaculate, like no other. They depended on each other. Teya had already began learning to hunt, and she was rather good with both Na'vi and English - for a two year old at least. The two often spent their days playing or exploring, teaching each other the ways of Pandora. Ryanokå was preparing to return home, packing all of her belongings and her daughters. Her ikran would have to travel miles over seas, but being larger than any other species of banshee, they estimated just a day or two. 

Ryanokå lifted her small child into her arms, and up onto the ikran. "Ready to go?" she asked, her voice soft and full of love. "Srane! (yes!)" she spoke back, her voice full of excitement and joy.  While being with the ash people, Rya had made a few sky-people acquaintances since their species had returned. This time, they were non-threatening, simply here to obtain knowledge and ideas. The Metkayina's perception was that they were here to destroy and detain, since Rya's "death" had been to do with sky people. 

Rya mounted the ikran with ease, holding her young child in her arms, before thanking the ash people, they bedded her their goodbyes and farewells, before the two took flight, which would be a rather long journey to Awa'atlu. 

"Now remember, my love, when we get there what do we do?" she asked quietly to her young child. "We show no uh.. umm.." she struggled to find the word, "harm?. " Rya nodded at her correct answer, "and then my love?" she asked, the young girl thinking to herself for the answer. "We uh.. seek Utulu.." she replied, unsure. Rya nodded, before replying, "uturu, with an 'R' remember?" and the young child nodded, before looking down at the vast seas. 

Teya set her head on her mother's forearm, resting her eyes as Rya flew straight, halfway there already. 

♥♥

A day and a half, Neteyam's birthday. It didn't seem to make Teyam very happy at all, but he kept a smile on his face to satisfy those around him. Ronal hadn't gotten over her grief, at all. She could barely care for her children, let alone herself. Tonowari was ready to give his place to Ao'nung so he could care for Ronal freely. The sandy front was empty, everyone off doing their own thing, leaving space for Rya and Teyanokå to land. Rya wore a scarf over her head, covering her face like a veil, as did Teya, both black and red. The dismounted the ikran after landing, and people slowly began gathering, threatening the two with sharp spears, not knowing who they were. 

Neteyam and his family hurried over, looking at the mother and child, confused. Rya lifted Teya into her arms, carrying her on her shoulder as she was just waking up. "Are we here?.." the little girl whispered. "We are Teya, wanna say what we discussed?" she replied softly. Teya nodded sleepily, and Rya set her down, both of their faces still covered. Teya took the veil off of her face, revealing the innocence and beauty of her, looking back at her still covered up mother.