♥𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 -- 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣♥

"Rya, please, wait!" Neteyam was trying to catch up to Rya who was walking away from him. "I don't want to speak to you, Teyam!" He finally caught up, and turned her around, "Atze told me everything, please. Can we just talk?" he held her hand and gazed at her. She fell quiet for a minute, feeling slightly uncomfortable as people were staring at the two. "What the hell are you looking at?!" she yelled, and like magic, people scattered away back to their own business. She didn't say anything to Neteyam, but that was because she knew if she spoke even a word, everything would change. Her heart longed for his love, her body ached for his touch, but her mind? Undecided. 

"Please don't make me do this, Neteyam.." she whispered, looking down feeling unable to meet his gaze. "One night, and if you still want me to leave, I will," he reached up his gentle hand, and stroked a piece of hair behind her ear, before bringing his digits down across her jaw, and onto the side of her neck. They travelled down her arm, before interlocking with her hand. Without warning, Rya reached up and kissed him.  The two locking lips, something that felt right to the both of them, familiar, warm. He lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her back to a secluded cot. 

♥♥ 

She lay there, pretending to be asleep, Neteyam just watching over her. His brushed his hand across her bare hip, before moving her hair from her face, and kissing her, just above her cheek-bone. "I see you, Rya.." he whispered delicately, and her ears twitched up. She smiled, opening her eyes and rolling over to face him. "I see you, Neteyam." The pair gazed into each others eyes, a sense of warmth fulfilling them both. "Please stay?" she whispered, tracing the contour of his chest with her fingertips. "For how long?.." he quietly replied, his soft hand against her thigh. "Is forever too long?"  

"No, if anything it's not long enough.." he smiled, and she reached up, wrapping herself around him like a small child, filled with joy. As if perfect timing, Ronal walked in. "Shit!-" the two quickly covered themselves up.  "I see you two made up?" Rya's mother smirked, it was rare to find her in a good mood. "Ah.. about that-" Rya chuckled, rather embarrassed about her mother stumbling in on the two lovers, both naked and hardly covered up. "Rya, I'm not bothered, if it makes you happy,  then it makes me happy.. just be careful, you don't want to end up with child again.." Ronal smiled, dipping her head, before walking out. Neteyam sighed, "listen, if you don't wanna have another kid, that's fine with me. Sure, it's what I'd love, but what I also love is you and our little girl, and that's enough." He kissed her on her forehead, before the two scrambled out of bed and dressed. 

♥♥ 

A few weeks had gone, Atze and Rya were no longer, and the two mates were madly in love, all over again. Their parents struggled keeping them away from each other, both sneaking out at night, running off, sex, like teenage love. Neteyam had come back from a dive with Tuk and Kiri, and couldn't find Rya at all. He'd searched practically everywhere, before going over to his father. "Dad! Have you seen Rya?" Jake just gave him solemn look, Neteyam knew something was wrong but he didn't know what. "Is she hurt? Whats going on? Where is she?!" Jake grabbed him tightly to control him. "Calm down, son. I don't know what's happened, all I know is that she's with Ronal and your mother in the Tsahik's den-" before Jake could finish his sentence, Neteyam had already fled to the den.  His heart had sunk on the way, imagining the possibilities, ideas that were nothing close to what had happened. 

As he ran in, he saw Rya sat at the side, cries of pain and grief. In the centre of the den, his mother and Ronal laying a cloth over a small figure. Too big to be a young child, but too small to be a warrior. Neytiri turned to Rya, and just tightly hugged her. She too knew the feeling of losing a child, having lost her first born once. Neteyam looked around the den, his thoughts not processing. Ronal took one look at him, and raised her hand, signalling him over. He sat by the small figure covered by a cloth. Ronal removed the cloth from the face, and Neteyam covered his mouth with his hand, no noise,  just heartshattering silence. 

♥♥ 

"We gather to send off a child of Eywa's, one too young, too innocent. The daughter of Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan and Ryanokå te Lionké Ikeyni'ite, she brought us great joy with her individuality and humour. May we bring her peace with her burial. To Teyanokå." 

Rya and Neteyam walked slowly into the water, followed by Ronal, Tonowari, Jake, Neytiri, Ao'nung, Tsireya, Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuktirey, all carrying the body of Teyanokå. The. distant relatives left as they came waist deep, leaving Rya and Neteyam to carry their young child. They swam through, until it was deep enough to lay her at rest. Saying their final goodbyes, Neteyam had to reassure Rya to let go. As she finally did, Teya's small body sunk down and was embraced by the bioluminescent grass that covered the ocean floor. Neteyam helped Rya swim back to the shore, where she didn't say a word. After the gathering, people came and gave quiet goodbyes and sorries to the couple. Lo'ak wouldn't dare look at Neteyam or Rya as he approached with Tsireya at his side. "Tell them, Lo'ak." 

Neteyam gave a look of anger, and of confusion. "I may have told Teya that she was ready to go hunting on her own.." Rya stepped back, quietly, she wasn't going to cause a scene at her daughter burial.  It wasnt the right time or place. Neteyam looked at his brother, not knowing what to say. "Thank yo-.."  she struggled getting her words out, "thank you, for telling us..  but I have to go." She walked away quietly, and found herself with her mother, telling her what. she had learned. Tsireya walked over, and Ronal's mood instantly changed. Grabbing both daughters by the wrist, they travelled towards to cot where Tonowari and Ao'nung was. 

"Tsireya, how could you have done this to us?!" Tonowari yelled at the already crying girl. Ronal began shouting too, Ao'nung had left as it was nothing to do with him. All Rya could hear was Tsireya crying and saying 'Im Sorry'.  She felt herself on the brink of snapping, and then?.. Release..

"Tsireya will you shut the fuck up?! You and your stupid Omaticaya knob of a mate got my little girl fucking killed." Rya circled her sister, hissing at her in anger. "You don't deserve to fucking cry. You haven't even thought about Neteyam! He's out there not knowing what to do or say and you're all in here, "oh Tsireya said this, Tsireya said that ". Well, okay then,  Tsireya told me she'd keep Teya safe. At whatever the cost, and now look. You're perfectly fine, and my daughter is with EYWA!" With that, Rya stormed out and went straight to Neteyam. "Come," 

Neteyam was pulled along and they went to Jake and Neytiri who were stood with Kiri, Tuk and nonetheless, Lo'ak. "Toruk Makto, Palulukan Makto, I come with great news!"

The parents looked confused, and Lo'ak yelled out "please! please don't, Rya.." She laughed, looking him up and down. "I'm not saving your skxawng ass, you told my little girl.  it was okay for her to hunt alone. She went out, alone, hunting. And then she got attacked, so therefore its your fault." Neteyam stared at his parents, he didn't like this side of Rya. This wasn't the funny, kind, forgiving girl he'd fallen in love with. It was someone completely different. 

Rya then looked at all six of them, before bursting out laughing, while still in floods of tears. "God,  this is a great day! Our daughter is dead, Lo'ak -.. Lo'ak. is just Lo'ak, and I'm pregnant!" They all fell silent for a moment. "You're with child?" Neytiri asked, concerned about the stress and wellbeing of the baby. "Yeah..  and, and you know what? I think I'm gonna pass ou-" 

...