The "sleepover"

Fresh's POV: She seemed so tired. Not because of me Epic and the Bad guys but someone else. She was also physically tired. So Killer invited Epic and I over, she hasn't been talking to anyone about her mission and she normally does according to Killer. That's really odd because she talks to us all the time but lately shes been silent, and her not telling Nightmare about mission and how it went? Somethings really wrong, she usually has to report about her mission, but the thing is she looks emotionless. She's just not being herself anymore, not even Horror knows what's wrong with her, and he's usually the first person to know how her missions go. She's seemed tired and stressed she hasn't slept in a few days, and as her friend, I'm worried. Also Bill is here he's saying that he's her brother. So, he's now chilling with us. Bm has just joined us, sitting down next to Bill, I mean the 2 do look alike. Bill is surprised that she sat next to him, I don't blame him. Bm is staying silent with us, Bill looks at her, and asks, "You okay little sis?" She hums in agreement but still doesn't say anything. Bill looks confused as does everyone else, Bm sits there just waiting for a comment or someone to say something, but no one does, and everyone's worried about her. Though she knows what's wrong we want to know but she just won't tell anyone anything, this is starting to annoy everyone including myself. "Bm, come on, just tell us we won't be mad," Killer says, he seems a little worried about her. She just seems emotionless and silent, still saying nothing, but just one thing, "Sorry Killer just don't want to talk about it." Her voice sounding strangely quieter than before. Killer looks at me and I understand what he's trying to tell me, "Bm, baby, broski just tell us what's wrong we're not going to be mad," I say reassuring her, but her eyes look sad, but the thing is she blushes a little bit, and she just shakes her head 'no'. That ticks Nightmare off, he yells, "SKYLAR! WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU! WE'RE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" Bm just looks around at everyone, then looks back at the ground, as if she's trying to apologize to all of us. As if she's not used to people worrying about her, she just apologizes again which got on my nerves. "Skylar, love, stop saying sorry you just need to tell us what happened," I say calmly like always. She wipes her eye for a second and she thought that Bill wouldn't notice that she was crying, she was wrong, he pulled her into a hug and before we knew it she was crying into her brothers shirt. Bill was reassuring her that everything was okay. She couldn't help but cry she was going through a hard time right now. Bill, didn't care about work right now, he was putting his sister's mental health first, he just wants his sister to be okay. Dust was patting her back just, trying, to comfort her. Horror looked surprised as did the rest of the gang other than Cross and Dust. She had calmed down and she tried to apologize to Bill for crying, and just breaking down general but before she can Error said "d0ñ'T áPölôGïZ3 SkYláR, ïTs ñöT Y0ûR FáûLt." He tells her, she stays silent she just seems a little more relaxed than before, that's good shes calmed down. She wiped her tears again, her silence almost everyone that was until she said, "Y'all really wanna know?" "Yes!" everyone yelled.
*

*************************************************

Word count: 646 A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while I haven't had the motivation to post in a while. I hope y'all can forgive me.