Chapter 13: Twin Synergies

We interrupt your regularly read to give you a message from David of the Ninja Norisu.

"Hi everyone, David here. Yeah I am still frozen in place last chapter, yes we would later be free, yes I hate that Howard is a Ninja. My mind is flipping the *dolphin noise* out. But I'm here to break the 4th wall as the History Weapon Ninja himself to say thank you so much for 10 thousands read for our story. Sure the author is lazy or just very busy on most part *whisper* (I blame all the tabletop RPG) but he doesn't forget, and as character of his story, we're thankful he doesn't forget us, or you all who still stick around to reread our life, our battle, and the potential shipping, that's right, I'm talking to all you Fowlham shippers, your time will come... eventually, you would not believe the tally of miss opportunities I had checked out. Anyways, we'll continue with where we left off... with Howard. Sigh I'm David, and I hope to see you more on our adventures."

And now back to your regularly scheduled read

Howard and Heidi stands infront of two twins who greeted them to their world.

"Hold on..." Heidi saids. "Nomicom... world? What is that?"

Boy Twin: "What do you mean, it's the world you see here!"

Girl Twin: "It's where will all the power of family together.

Both twins while holding one hand across: "We shape the world of our liking!"

As they hold hands, the world start shaping all around them, looking to be crafted to a ancient Japanese village long ago.

"Where are we?" Heidi said.

Howard just stared. "I remember this place."

Boy Twin: "You are correct Howard, this was the place where you met the First Ninja and Plop Plop."

Girl Twin: "Not only that, it's where we lived as children."

Howard seems surprised, "Wait, you live here?! Why haven't me or Randy notice you guys?"

Both Twin: "Cause we chose to isolate ourself from the village."

Heidi ask, "What's with your synchronization?"

Girl Twin: "It's just how we are."

Boy Twin: "And how we keep ourself thinking."

Howard scoffs: "Me and Heidi been siblings for way too long, we haven't tried to copy each other." Heidi looks at him with the same scoff.

Both Twin: "That's your problem, you both don't want to reconnect again!"

Heidi and Howard: "What do you mean by that?" Looks at each other. "Hey, I said that first."

Both Twin: Sigh "See, you two choose anger over the bond you shared before." Later flashes the countless childhood memories of Heidi and Howard being best siblings when they were younger. "So what happened?"