starting my plan

I tried to read and study the cell reproduction and how the goo works,I also using my phone to ask and I taking down note of it. It's really complex but I must try my best to fix my mistake,I must-.............

I feel really stressed after a whole day of self learning,I never been so determined in that kind of stuff until I actually really trying to receive my bff-........I walking outside to the park and see P,she noticed me and said,"hi there! I have not been seeing you for days,you finally come outdoor now! How are you!" I kinda shocked and shuttered,"y-yes yes! I'm okay!......I guess-......" I then leave immediately without caring about P's reaction and leave,I really don't wanna talk with anyone for now.......

I run to somewhere and accidentally stumbled upon a hole,I fell into and and hit the ground hardly. Luckily there's leaves that decreased my injury,I get up and looked around,it's dark. I turn on my phone touch light and realized it's some laboratory and I walking into it,I looked around and checking everything,I found boxes of file about corruption research, duplicate,time travel,creating life,chemical, rocket ship, receiving letter- wait- "I NEED THIS!" I shouted and I decided to take all the file since it may not only help in only receiving but the I intire planet Z! I found a map of this laboratory and i decided to found a cart to carry all the file and run to the exit,it's broken already so I hit it open and run all the way  to my cave home very fast,what a great founding!

The next day,i decided to run back to teh laboratory and founding for more things and realized a locked room,I smashed it open and noticed a weird crystal,it has a letter that I feels like I may seen before,I decided to bring it home,and I seeing a letter following me,it looks like & and I think I remember this letter,this letter is kinda an introvert,he was lost and we all can't found him and it's like tons of years ago,so he is either died or has become the crystal due to his experiment,so the crystal may have his memories? I break the crystal ans pour the liquid onto & and it sudden become adult sized but smaller and he is alive! He was confused but then he told me that he actually died to a explosion and no one witnessing it due to he don't really have friends except he has friend like me,Q,K,I and F. He thanked me for helping him to back to life and he decided to help me with somthing,I told him about everything that happened and he said,"that was unfortunate,but I will help you to receive F,but just that the info is kinda forget after the long time crystal growing even tho the crystal can keep memories" I decided to bring & to my cave with me,in the meantime,I also found some letter box cat DNA tube,Book of reproduction of letter,letter body structure,living slime exploring, chemical and more! We go home together and we started our task....to bring my bff back.....

& Decided to teach me about the science and stuff and alot more things and I learn it fast by myself,I think maybe soon I will be able to bring my bff back to life again-.....

(Edit:note that & backstory is only for this storyline- cuz it don't really have a backstory tho- qwq) the storyline still work almost the same even & is alive- .w.;;;;)