shitty day

MARIE POV

UGHHHHH i hate mornings especially monday mornings . i feel like we should just skip monday in general .why to give a new week such a shitty start.

my whole body feels weird from the beating i took yesterday . i have gone numb to the pain but still there is this uncomfortable feeling that still remains.I got up from my bed(MORE LIKE A DOG BED IN THE CORNER) and went to the bathroom to take a shower and treat my wounds. Daymmmm they did a number on my body today . welp too bad i cant feel shit. I changed into a comfortable outfit

The outfit i bought with my own money

The outfit i bought with my own money . Now how does a 16 year old earn money well.

I own a multi million dollor company called MARIUS it is a service provider . It helps in hiding and covering up every murder a mafia is done from the governments sight . Every single mafia uses my company so it is valued alot . i have another company under the same name but it is a clothing brand.

Where was i ......ahh yes going to school i don't really need to go to school because i kind off already have a job and earn money kind of defeats the purpose of school besides i already graduated at 14 from an online school. the only reason i go to school is because i get to getaway from the hellhole and i get to meet my bestie brian .Brian and i have been friends since i was 6 and the only person i trust . I quickly made breakfast for the two drugies and i went to the garage into my car to go to school.

 I quickly made breakfast for the two drugies and i went to the garage into my car to go to school

i sped to school as i was late . As soon as i reached school i spotted brian . Me and brian kind off own the school no literally i own the school and brian is my best friend so whatever is his is mine and whatever is mine is mine. we both strutted into the school and my first lesson was maths . Now hear me out maths as the first lesson on a monday is a FUCKING .DISASTER. I somehow get through it with my eyes barely open and i was met with a grinning brian who said "woah you like you survived a hurricane"i harshly shoved him to the ground and flipped him off

Somehow i made it through the next 3 lessons and now it was lunch time . i met up with brian . As soon as we were about to sit down i heard a high pitched sound coming from the microphone"marie black please report to the principals office"."which teachers house did you vandalise now" asked brian"i didn't" but did he believe me no . He loved seeing me in trouble but he knew that the principle couldn't do much as I owned the school. I kicked open the door and entered the office the first thing I saw was the leader of Italian mafia and the ex don of Italian mafia also my sperm donor and his offspring. (And 2 police officers)

The principal nodded to me as a sign of respect and I replied with a barely noticeable nod."Ms black I have some unfortunate news your foster parents were found dead in a river near the olpe bridge. OOOMMYYYGODDD I was angry is a understatement. I WAS FURIOUS .

How dare the die an easy death my dreamssss of torturing them. My perfect torture cell is gone to waste. Ohh well they are dead. Wait... They are dead now where the fuck will I go. "What will happen to me now foster care because I am not going anywhere with the fools standing behind me" "Unfortunately they have already signed the papers and are now your legal guardians " Said the principal in a trembling voice because he knew he had angered me. I turned around and made eye contact with my sperm donor and found them looking at me with... ADORATION AND LOVE wtf like he didn't abandon me when I was 3 and sent me to a hostel which took away my childhood and my innocence.

I glared at both of them and hurt flashes their eyes but they both covered it up quickly. The offspring started saying "hi there bambina we are so excited to take you baby""Listen here both of you I am not going anywhere with you strangers so it's better you leave me alone and go home to your beloved cousin tiffany " I said with the coldest tone I could muster up my fATheR looked hurt and my BRotEr looked furious. After that I stormed out of the office and started running towards my car and dragged Brian with me who had a pizza shoved up his mouth "

I could hear my name being shouted out but I didn't care I kept on running. I sat in my car and sped off to my mafia house