16 come home please,

(coming from a dream pov)

'What was that about' 'did I do something' 'did I say something' I don't know I decided to pull out my phone and message him

Dream
I'm sorry if I upset you in anyway baby come back when you feel ready ok I'm sorry.

I decided to go for a quick jog in the rain outside to clear my head I changed into shorts and a t-shirt before putting on my running shoes and leaving the apartment locking the door behinds. When I stepped outside cold rain started drip onto my hair as I pushed it out of my face. The sky had just started to set at this point the sky illuminated with pinks purples and yellows. 'george would love this he thought' I ran past the duck pond the glassy water reflecting the sky above my and I could see small stars reflected in the water.

I didn't think much on these runs it's my chance to just to take time for myself to clear my mind so much is happening in my life the past few months, my best friend almost committed suicide, I have a boyfriend, not sure if I just ended that relationship or not, sometime everything gets a lot the deal because of my adhd so just taking time even if it's just for about half an hour just to not think about any of that is so relaxing and I feel so much more refreshed after.

I got home about 5 minutes after my tablet timer went off and I went upstairs to take them. I was exhausted after my run and didn't feel like staying up alone to just overthink everything again. So I showered another thing that helps anything that involves water really helps. And put some shorts on before getting into bed. Turning over to kiss the space next to me before realizing he wasn't there. "Oh George please come back" he said before drifting off.

A/n
Shorter chapter than the last one but I like it.

Words 345