Overflow

"It's mine... THE WORLD IS FINALLY MINE!" Z-ARC cackled, his glowing yellow eyes shining with malice. 

He was finally alive, and ready to destroy everything. That Yuya kid was trying to resist and dismember from him and the other three boys within him, but Z-ARC was much too powerful. Z-ARC's green and grey-white hair danced in the wind, and he smiled cruelly. 

"Astrograph Magician? Are you ready?" He smiled widely, his face looking even more psychotic than a psychopath.

Astrograph Magician raised his sceptre, and the essence of pure darkness began to pool around it, spreading to the grounds, the seas, the skies, everything. Z-ARC laughed, his voice that of a goblins; high-pitched and gruelling. Everything was set in motion. Nothing would stop this not-so-normal 'boy' from completing acts only heard about in songs about monsters, and read only in books or poems about death.

Z-ARC's eyes burned with an overflowing darkness. It was like the darkness was choking the four boys within Z-ARC, strangling them in the deep, dark, dangerous sea. Regardless of the bright flames in Z-ARC's eyes, they were all in an unilluminated void.

"NO ONE IS SAFE FROM MY WRATH! NOT EVEN YOU, RAY!" He laughed, feeling freedom and cold joy soar within him like a bird.

A puny blue haired, green eyed boy ran towards Z-ARC, yelling for Yuya with painful desperation filling his voice, similar to how the four boys filled and completed Z-ARC. He smiled with frosty amusement, glancing at the boy.

Z-ARC's transformation had made him look exactly like what he did before he was split apart, except he had an even bigger thirst for blood, and he had black cracks spreading throughout his body; Similar to how normal humans had veins, Z-ARC had too much power, therefore, his veins were replaced with those inhumane cracks. The shadows were his blood.

Astrograph Magician stood by Z-ARC, darkness still pouring out. 

Suddenly, the blue haired boy stopped moving completely, like he was stuck in time. The darkness, however, kept spreading.

"No... NO!" Z-ARC roared, feeling his voice die in his throat and his body stiffen.

Time stopping meant that the world was unbalanced in darkness and light. This was going to cause the world to rewind, or maybe even stop permanently until something was done. Z-ARC knew that this was horrendous because soon even he would not be able to move.

Z-ARC began to feel something pulse within him, before a sensation in the formation of a tidal wave rushed over him. He turned his neck slightly to look at the dark energy around Astrograph Magician's blinding blue sceptre. A clock appeared above the illuminating blue sceptre, the hands still and unmoving. 

Z-ARC was now frozen. Time had stopped.

'What the hell's going to happen now?' Z-ARC thought, his mind a blur of fury.

A pain erupted within Z-ARC moments later. A river of darkness shot out of his left hand, slithering away into the pitch-black sky.

[Author's note]

* These characters who will meet their dark side may/may not be before the events leading to the occurrence of their dark side (not sure yet).

* The characters will probably not be in order of the show (e.g: Zexal before Arc V)

*Grammar and spelling should be okay :'D

*I'll have this story updated by Sunday, 5th March :)

[Bye!!!]