WDYRTAM 1

Jungkook didn't know

Jungkook didn't know. He really didn't know. He doesn't know why he's here on the ground, crying his hearts out as he held onto his chest. Or maybe because of the fact he had been rejected without even saying anything. On his birthday. The most special day of his life and this is what happened to him. His wolf is crying, he's crying and the weather seemed to knew his emotions at the moment and have it raining.

His mate. His mate had rejected him. Why was the moon goddess cruel to him? Why of all werewolves he can be mates with, it turns out to be his rival. The person who hates him so much. The person who hurts him and even in the moment like this.
"Why? Why, moon goddess, why? Why did you do this to me?" He asks, looking at the sky even though he can't open it due to the rain.

"Why are you so cruel to me?!" He screamed. His voice is filled with hurt and anger.
"Why have you done this to me?! Why do you like to see me in pain?!" Jungkook screamed before his head fell on the ground. He continued to cry, hugging himself.
"Jungkook!" He hears, looking up to be met with his brother. The person who cares for him. The person he needed right now.

His brother ran to him and removed his jacket to cover him up. He held the umbrella with his other hand, covering the both of them from the rain. His brother helped him up from the ground, grabbing his shoulder with one hand.
"What are you doing here in the rain?! You're going to get sick!" His brother, Jin, says, looking at him in worry. Jungkook's bottom lip wobbled as soon as he sees his brother's face. Jin cupped his cheeks and Jungkook immediately hugged him.

"Hyung... I've been rejected.... My mate rejected me... "