"Why lie?

Cara's POV:
I awoke to find myself in Marcell's arms. I could start getting used to this again. I gently pried myself out from his arms and went up to the bathroom.
"Carrraaaa." Marcell moaned.
"Yes?" I replied.
"Come back to bed." He said in his sleepy voice.
I chuckled.
"My love, it's 9am." I told him.
"Ugh." He groaned.
He got up and joined me in the bathroom.
I realised I had nothing to wear. I looked around to see if there was anything but there was nothing.
"What's wrong my love?" Marcell asked.
"Nothing I just don't have anything to wear, but it's fine, I'll go ask Valerie." I told him.
He pulled my arm so I was pressing against his chest. He cupped my face with his hands so I was looking up at him.
"I think you look perfect the way you are." He seductively said.
I smiled.
I put my arms around his neck.
"I know but I don't think you'd want everyone to see me in just a shirt now would you?" I asked him rhetorically.
"Hmm I guess you're right. Especially Cade." He said.
I laughed.
"I'll see you downstairs." I told him.
"Ok my love." He said.
He kissed me and he locked the bathroom door.

I walked across the hall to Valerie's room. I knocked.
"Come in." She yelled from the inside.
"Hey." I said.
"Good morning." She said.
"Can I borrow something to wear?" I asked
"I realise I don't have anything to wear during the day cuz me staying here last night was a last minute decision thing" I explained to her.
"Sure, look in those drawers." She told me.
"Thanks." I told her.
I picked out some blue ripped jeans and a white t-shirt.
"I'll see you downstairs." I said.
"Cool." She said.
I walked back to Marcello's room and put on my clothes. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put some makeup on. I saw that some of my makeup was still in Marcell's drawers in the bathroom. After about thirty minutes I was done and then I walked downstairs to the kitchen.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey." Cade, Valerie and Marcell said at the same time."
I chuckled.
I sat down and Marcello placed a plate of pancakes in front of me with fruit and syrup.
"Wow, thank you." I told him with a grin.
"Of course my love." I told him.
"This is so weird. I haven't seen you walk down those stairs in years." Cade said.
I half laughed.
"Well maybe we can make that a permanent thing again." Marcello said.
I coughed over my pancakes.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
Moving in again? Oh gosh. I hadn't even thought about moving in again so soon. I mean me and Marcello just became a thing again. A thing? I don't even know.
"Move in my love." He said.
"Ooooo Cara do it!" Val squealed.
"I don't know. I mean what about my job?" I asked.
Marcello looked at me.
No way. He can't be serious.
"No you can't mean-." He cut me off.
"Become part of the mafia again." He said.
Unbelievable.  I can't tell is he's being for real or if he's taking the piss.
"Bedroom. Now." I said.
"Oooooo." He makes a sound.
"Shut up. Not like that." I told him.
"Ooo she mad." Cade said.
I gave him a death stare and he immediately looked down at his food.
"Good luck man." Cade said half laughing.

Marcell followed me into his bedroom. He shut the door after him and gave me a questionable look. I slapped him.
"Ow, the hell Cara!" He yelled in pain.
"Are you out of your fucking mind?" I yelled and asked rhetorically.
"What?" He asked clearly clueless.
He can't really thing that I can join the mafia again after it literally caused us to break up.
"Do you really think I can be in the mafia again?! After what happened last time. May I remind you that because of me joining led to you leaving me and I didn't see you after 2 years. You can't really think that I'd be willing to join after you crushed me and then found me again and now we are a a a thing again." I expressed.
"Cara, I really do think you are an asset to the mafia. What happened between us was stupid. I was being stupid. I regretted it the moment I did it. I thought I was keeping you safe." He explained.
Well 2 years went by and not a single shooting or shot towards me. My life was normal. But I missed it. My life may have been normal but it was boring.
"Why lie?" I asked.