The 2 best friends

"I am, like, SO GLAD there were two flower hairclips left! Now we have matching accesories and clothes! Yay!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're just so lucky!" Emily replied.

The two happy best friends, Samantha and Emily have been best friends since they were 8! They are now 14. They are glad that their friendship has lasted for a long, long time. But THAT, my friends, might change. Why, you may ask? Well, this is because a girl named Sasha wants to DESTORY their friendship. Sasha and Emily were best friends when they were 6, but a petty argument had destoryed it. Sasha always finds something small and stupid to start a scene on, and Emily hates those kind of people even now. So, Sasha decides to take revenge and sabotage Emily and Samantha's friendship. And unfortunately, Sasha was coincidentally at the same place Emily and Samantha were at. Sasha was there with her cousin, Reanne.

"Hey, Reanne!" whispered Sasha. "That is my ex best friend, Emily...she has found a new person!"

"Ohh, so that was the brown- haired girl you were talking about! But are you so sure it's her? I mean, it could be her cousin, or something!" Reanne whispered back.

"I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE!" Sasha frowned in annoyance. "You'd better keep your mouth shut, okay? Don't interfere with this important conversation."

Reanne rolled her eyes as Sasha had never been this bratty before.

"Ugh, what a brat," Reanne muttered.

"Excuse me?" Sasha turned to Reanne, frowning.

"N-nothing!" Reanne stammered in fear.

Sasha then walked up to Emily and Samantha.

"Excuse me, Emily? Can I talk to your friend over here for a second?"

Emily gestured to Samantha not to say yes, but Samantha is that one friend who gives most people a second chance so Samantha just said softly, "Well, we can give her a second chance, right?"

A/N: Emily told Samantha about Sasha before, so Samantha knows about the little drama.

Emily was reluctant to approve and then rolled her eyes. But she also knows that Samantha and Sasha are in the same music tuition and how there MIGHT be a competition or something so she nodded.