Story about ATC729

"Report Artemis, CodeVAC! Repeat! CodeVAC times 18 floor six!"

Artemis.J.Akim impatienty turned off the alarm, replied, "Message received." She had been stucked in this building by an extremely dangerous armed android, the code refers to violence attack corpses with 18 knockdown, on floor six. She looked at her broken blaster, then picked up a spear, dragging it towards floor six. 

At floor six, the automatic robot is already waiting for her, the robot calmly replied 'it' felt very "impressed" about how a real life human knows how to use a spear, "Great, you also have a spear." It said, walking towards Akim, "But the fact is you are a human, and a bug." 

"How did you know then?" 

She rightened her hat, pulled out that burnt and out of shape peacock feather, her dark hair was just like Akim herself, never became mess, she stared at the ATC729, "I will change my weapon then, fighting with two spears were never having fun." 

Akim dashes to a blaster she found quickly picked up and filled the bullets and the ener, this is simple, the toughest thing actually for her was to remember her real name, not fighting using a random tool. Then slide backwards to keep the distance, and help up a box of ener, shoved it into her bag, and haven't forgot to righted her hat and the thin leather coat, "Then I'm ready." She replied, "For anytime."

Her opponent was really fast, ATC quickly changed to her and she could only blocking it by kickoff the attack right in time, then shoved the spear by a brick like thing she found, and breaking it.

"You should know the that speed wins the battle, but strength wins the war." She kicked the stick off and just punched it back, that even breaks a part of shell on the ACT.

"You forgot tricks." The ACT dragged her on a pile of wet sloppily slime, "And you'll need defense to survive, not me, I have no betrayals because I have no allies."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Side character: Artemis.J.Akim

She was well trained but lost in the portal of time, she fights well but only deserved to become the sidekick of the heros, could possibly use any type of weapons she could find.

Relationships:

Charlotte: They were recently her best friend she had, even she had no idea why Charlotte chose to be turned into a none human supernatural all sudden, she used six months to learn using bow so they will be better friends, but the wish did not last for long.

Calista: Sure, could be good in the opposite sides...

Kuniko: One of her common guests, asked her about the rumor of Kuniko's brother, and figure it out why he will join the supernaturals, and get a low grade by hiding his real power.

ACT729: Would possibly be the be friend currently, they also talk about new plans to help each other, and also enjoying desserts together(Robot don't actually eat somehow...)