Design for @WelpWahtNow

I made some design and stuff for her OC Cecilia , well, I think I was kind of strange, so this is the design picture:

Named as: Victoria Celebrity Cecilia

Details:

- Time and styles based to Victoria times, especially the dress part pattern was that time of fashion.

-History: In the Victoria times, sweetening everything is an obsession, Overall in 10 years, from 1845-1854, British sugar consumption had been increasing more than 30 times, about 90 percent of which came from many different Caribbean countries. By 1900, over 20 percent of the calories in the average British diet came from sugar. On the nobles tables, it always serves fancy sugar design of desserts, they were colorful and great looking, with fruit tarts, puddings and cakes.

-Originally I want to make the shoes like puddings, but I think cakes looking better.

-The cloak was triple layered, with Dark brow (Chocolate), lighter potato brown(the cookie color) and her main color light brown.

-Added some British Steampunk elements.

-The red thing on her hair was a flower, for decoration.

- the long stockings was based on the original waffle weapon design.

-sort of using Cage shaped dress frame.

(It actually took me an hour for some reason, her eyes looked kind of different, I am sorry.)