Some un-used real life idea

OMG I can't believe there I just saw another pair of our couple just CONFESSED! But sadly they were leaving pretty much permanent, this is what I saw in the airport.

"...Hey, when is the plane leaving?"

She raised her head and looked at the clock, "Three am, thirty minutes left." 

"Can I just say something before you went?"

 Of course, he is quite an emo, wearing only black and white, with a black cap, and dressed like that everyday in the same outfit, covering himself up, even the face, we had never saw him remove the black mask.

"Sure."

"Tu sais... je t'aime tellement. (You know... I like you a lot)." 

"Vraiment?(Really?)"

"Absolument, je l'ai fait pendant longtemps.(Absolutely, I've been doing it for a long time)"

They both looked at each other, the scene was mostly buried under the moving crowds, but still, I clearly eyewitnesses that.

"Sorry But I flunked at French, LIX, Can you translate that?" One of my friend asked. 

"Wait a sec... They spotted us! Run for you live first! He is a sprinter, Just go! I will tell you later!"

Though, I am sorry to interrupt the moments, because of what I knew, we mostly spent the rest of twenty minutes doing cats-and-mouse hunting, and believe or not, it's never fun to run in an airport.

Afterward, we don't really see what is going on next, but all I know was that certain guy sat in a couch, arm-crossed, and applying me blank stares as if I was one of the guys who whacked down and stole his cap or something, he hated that happening, then kept being that for almost hours.

......I felt sometimes I deserved to be hated.