Chapter- 1

Heyy guys so here I'm with the 1st chapter of my first ff
"BOMBAY VELVETT"

"In a backyard of a Royal Palace decorated with lots of flowers, lights, whole palace is sparkling for someone's special marriage(it's a Christian marriage).
Everyone was waiting for the bride & the groom r already here & waiting for her would be wife..Suddenly everyone's eye stuck on someone in wonder,
Our Bride👰🏻‍♀️ enters wearing a beautiful white gown & the spot light fell on her everyone just admiring her.. She enters honding her father's means king of this kingdom's hand... the groom🤵🏻 is admiring his beloved ❤ he finially going to marry his love❤ tears fell on both of their eyes.. Thousands of people who are present their eyes on them but that boy & girl just look at each other eyes with full of mixed emotions 😌...
Girl slowly slowly going to her groom with her dad...
But......
Suddenly something happens someone came & & put a knife to the groom from his back....
Girl was shouting.........
Sidddddddddddddd........."

Someone: Sid wake up wake up..(So what you guys read that's actually dream of our hero means my story's hero sid's dream but is this really only dream or real that you guys get to know by the time so now control your excitement guys😄)
Sidd wake up its already 8 o clock , wake up or your late on your important meeting..

Sid:.....

So guys how's today's first chapter of my first ff 😃i was very excited to post it, so tell me how's the chapter😀😀