Chapter-7

In Dream💫(maybe)
Sid Pov
I was walking in jungle full of moonlight ..actually i came here by following one girl{bgm is the post music} , I only seen her back not in front side bt now can't find her.. suddenly..
Pov end
[Sid seen a girl was standing on the edge of this hill little far from sid]

Sid slowly going to her & he just about put his hand on her shoulder to know who she is but she suddenly turned and bright light fell on sid's eyes and he felt a pain in his neck.

Sid: Aaaaaahhh😫

By saying this sid wakeup with a jark by holding his left side of the neck where he felt pain. Then he noticed someone hurriedly gone from the door.

Sid pov
It feels someone just gone from the door. Idk why i feels that who was just gone she's a girl..
Let's see who's there.
[When gone in that passage]
Aree no one there...!
Pov end

[That time suddenly that man came]
Man:(as always in his hoarse voice)What are doing here in that time?

Sid: Oo nothing I just felt someone was there in my door so I came to check who's there..

Man: No one was here, go and sleep.

Sid: yeah I think it's fault..

[Then sid goes to his room & sleep]

Next Morning
A beautiful & new day ,with the beautiful birds songs & sunlight sid wake up.
Sid wake up & sees the most beautiful morning mountain view from the room's window..
Then he came out from then room & searching from that man.. But sid didn't saw him anywhere. So he thought to goea up to see who's there, so he goes up & see...