Chapter- 8

Sid goes up to see who's there. When he goes he saw one girl was standing there back facing sid.
Sid pov
Oo there someone else also lived without that uncle. I just about to go the girl for some chit chat I'm all alone here & my car also not fixed yet . But donno why my heart was beating fast😩 i feel the same when yesterday night I was seeing that dream ik that was a normal(maybe it's normal🙃)dream but I can feel that every moment of that dream..
I was thinking about the dream but that time someone call me.
Pov end

Man: What are you doing there?
I was already told you that don't go there you're not allowed to go there.

Sid: But,I was just...

Man: Go to your room sir, I'll send your breakfast sometime after..

Sid: okhh..😶
[Sid goes to his room & freshen up. He came infront of the mirror & noticed that mark on his neck. its just two dots like someone put two pins on his neck..]

[In that moment that man came with his breakfast]

Man: Your breakfast, & I didn't find any mechanic so i think you have to stay some more time here or maybe more day it can be , cuz of yesterday's whether no mechanic can't arrive here.

Sid: ok I have no problem to stay here some day(litter happily bt he also don't why he felt happy😄)& thank you for the breakfast uncle😀..

[That man goes]

[After finishing breakfast sid was enjoying the view🏞 but sid so desperate to know who's the girl & to see her face]

Sid pov
Idk why but like my heart was just want to see that girl her face😌..
Pov end
[Then sid came out from the room looked around where that man was here or not & he goes to the stairs & again his heart was beating soo fast..]