Some backstory

Me and my siblings were close, we're still close. My parents always made sure we were close no matter what they are the only people I trust the only people I've ever needed in my life, but me and my brother Isaac were closer than anything we were the youngest of the 6 of us. We had a bond like no other it was me and him against the world.

My parents had my siblings at a young age my African American mother Mary Ann and my white father Kevion had my brother Kevion his junior when they were 15 and 17 in '56.  My grandma threw a fit when she found out her daughter was pregnant by a 17 year old a white one at that in her words "a fast no good lil boy". And please my white grandmother was equally upset, she was an actress, a famous one at that. She felt like he was gonna tarnish her reputation "You know what your son did? He got a girl pregnant not only is she 15 but she's colored...please I was 21 when I had that boy he's 17 trying to welcome a child in this world". My black grandma hated my dad, she felt like he wasn't shit but a stuck up white boy tryna test the waters with little black girls....weird to me but back then that's what she thought. When my grandma kicked my mom out she had no where else to go so she moved in with my white grandparents in Bel-air. Danielle was born a year later and that's when my parents were kicked to the curb.

Two babies at the age of 16 and 19. My parents obviously had to move out once Danielle was born my grandparents helped my parents a lot throughout their pregnancy and with Kj but after Dani was born they decided to move out and take care of their two babies, it was up to them to be responsible and take care of their children .

After my parents moved out with my two siblings they moved out of bel-air and to my Moms home city.

Compton CA.

My sister Britney was born a few years after that in '63 before they got married. My mom was newly pregnant at the time and didn't find out until their honeymoon. It was a shock my mom she was scared, nervous and happy at the same time. My father was happy about the pregnancy he loved his children with all his heart and would do anything for his babies. His family was growing and he couldn't be more happy about it, although my mom wasn't very happy about how fast she was having kids, she was happy that her husband was happy .She had 1 boy and 2 girls at this point . 3 years went by and my momma was pregnant with Isaac in 66 By that time my daddy had a stable income without his parents help and was able to provide for his wife and kids by himself.

After Isaac my mom wanted no more children four babies was enough. She couldn't do anymore children especially since they were still so young. She got put on birth control to avoid anymore pregnancies.

It didn't work.

I was born 2 years after that in 68. My daddy says they didn't know my momma was pregnant until she was in labor, she didn't show and had no symptoms. It was called a cryptic pregnancy. It was a shock when they found out they were welcoming their 6th child. They were happy but confused at the same time. They wished they had time to actually believe they were welcoming their sixth child. No one in my family knew about me until Christmas.

"Diamond"
"Oh yes my career"

Well uh I was the first female artist to have five top five hits from one album on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. With my third album you know to this day its the only album in the history of the US Billboard Hot 100 singles chart to have seven commercial singles peak within the top five positions. It is also the first album to produce number one hits on the chart in three separate calendar years, I was the first woman to be nominated for Producer Of The Year and winning Best Long Form Music Video. My fourth album remains one of only seven albums in history to produce six top-ten hits on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart....on my fifth album I had a single that became my 18th consecutive top-ten single on the US Billboard Hot 100, making me the only female artist in history to achieve that feat. Oh I also acted a lot I had found a love for that too but um yeah I think I did okay in my singing career.

As far as that I mean I think I did pretty well for myself in general I got married to a beautiful man who loved me for me, I had beautiful children, my music career was a hit, I was a good actress I mean I was amazing... do I regret how a lot of things turned out yeah but I mean what could I do to prevent those things you know?

I was young, it was all so innocent in the beginning.
Sigh

Can we start from the summer of '85?