18. Waiting on you

July 21st 1988

I walked into the house party instantly smelling weed. People all around the room dancing and drinking. I was mortified with what I heard "Yeah cause im fly and I get bitches gangsta bitches fly bitches even freak bitches...speaking of gangstas there go a real one L-Boog! What up girl!"

"Loooocccc!" I  smiled then turned to Isaac. "....thought the motherfucking mic was broke." I helped with the party as a favor to Loc. The nigga can't rap for shit though. I wasn't coming but he called saying there was a "terrible disaster" and the mic broke so I was all in. Ive been bamboozled though. He covered his ears "bruh you know that wasn't gone stop him nigga."

"It should've what is he talking about?"

"Shiiittt ion know cmon let's go to the back" Isaac grabbed me and we went to the backyard where hella people I knew was.

"I guess y'all couldn't handle Loc rapping either?" I said. They turned their heads to look at me smiling. "Aw shit waddup B." This dude named Mickey said.

"Wassupppp." I smiled hard opening my arms for a hug.

"Hell no all that yelling was gonna give me a headache." Chris said. Lip

"Aye you hear?" Mickey said

"Hear what?"

"Cane out."

I turned my to head to Isaac to see him already looking at me. Every dangerous ass hood nigga was named Cane. One of the most feared gangstas in South Central was Cane, he made Mack look like a bitch compared to him. But Cane wasn't as cold blooded as Mack. Cane had a heart he would never sell drugs to no minors or even try to fuck one, kids was off the list. Once Mack took over what Cane had it was harsh.

"When he get out?" Isaac asked.

"Shit two days ago the hood been buzzing ever since he stepped foot out."

"You think he all kumbaya now that he out?"

They both stared at me "what is wrong witchu?"

I shrugged "what? Thats what be happening in the movies it be the gangsta niggas that go inside for a long time then, when they get out they be all about peace and love and stuff."

"Boog...keyword movies...ain't no kumbaya happening with Cane." Chris said shaking a dice in his hand. I looked up staring at the sky while they continued to talk about Cane.

"Heyy whats gonna happen to Mack?" I asked.

"I mean everyone knows everything Mack had was Canes now that he's out what is Mack gonna be?"

Mickey thought for a minute before speaking "I doubt Cane is gonna be coo with Mack still being big dog especially after what happened with Myeisha and shit." See everyone knew about Myeisha.

"He ever find out about what happened?"

"If he didn't before he do now. I bet theres hella niggas catching him up."

I simply nodded walking over to the group with Eazy, Dre, Tyree, this girl named Tanya and Michel'le. I smiled leaning against Tyree receiving one of his arms wrapped around me. "Y'all let Loc rap?"