Part 4

Minho POV

I woke up and went out of my bedroom and saw sulli , " sulli what are you doing ? "I asked "oppa, can't you see that I was in middle of cooking"she replied .actually sulli was my sister but we couldn't showed
-flashback-
"Yah, you were choi minho sister ?" Said a girl ," Ne I was" she replied .
"You didn't deserved to be his sister you weren't beautiful but your brother was very handsome " said one of a group girl ,they poured the water on her and push her into the swimming pool because of that she was sent to hospital .
" what we're all of you thinking? " I was really anger and shouted at them when I found out," we were just told her that she was not deserved to be your sister because she was ugly"the girl said . my blood boiled when I heard about it " you thought that she was ugly she was way more beautiful when she get rid of her bookworm stuff so don't mess with her again when you mess with her,i will break all of your hand " I said and ran quickly to the hospital .

After that we decided to keep our secret and moved out of the school to another school.

-Flashback end-

Then appa and eomma suddenly came home from their businesses , " appa eomma you came home " I hug and welcomed them home.sulli ran to the front door when she heard me yell " appa eomma I miss you guys " she hug them too," minho came here me and eomma had something to said "said appa so I just sat in the sofa.

"So what were you going to said ? " I asked them,
"So minho you knew that you were going to take over the choi's company right ? So for you to do that you were going to study at London " said appa and I just gasped ,sulli was listening to and she was shocked to heard that.

"Appa,i am going to be the only one on seoul "she asked , " of course not sulli we were going to visited you when we can and you were going to stay in a new house with your fiancé "said eomma relaxed . " bwo? " i and sulli shouted together ," what ? Eomma and appa you make an arranged marriage ? With who ? And why ?" Sulli said in a low voice

Minho POV end

Sulli POV
What? I can't believed it they just got home and Made some crazy decision .
" Aigoo sulli you love that person too ? I wonder who was that person eoh ? You knew right my little daughter " eomma said while teased me . so I thought about taemin oppa but that can't be ! " who was it eomma I don't know please tell me " i ask curiously ," who was it ? If it wasn't the Lee's company son that love my daughter and beg his parent to marry you" eomma laughed and with the others too .

What ? Lee's company ,lee taemin "Neh? Taemin oppa ? eomma jinjjayo ? But what if taemin eomma and appa didn't like me ? "I said while turned my head down ," don't worry about that my beautiful daughter ,who wouldn't like my daughter ? And we were going to meet them sunday night " eomma patted my shoulder .

I saw minho oppa was sad so I asked him why ," I don't want to leave krystal and seoul " he said ." oppa go and make her your fiancé and she will be yours " I said jokingly ,then oppa stood up and startled me he wouldn't do what I just said right ? ." Thanks for the idea Sul " he patted my back and I just went what ?!! No way , I just followed oppa to meet eomma and appa .

" eomma can I proposed someone too ? To be my fiancé ? " oppa asked and I just gasped ," but who ? Did we knew about her ? " eomma asked ." no eomma her name was jung soojung " oppa replied , and eomma gasped " jung soojung,no way that you knew her"appa said . "wae ? Appa of course I knew her because I loved her " oppa said ," you didn't know that the jung's company daughter was missing about 7 years ago " eomma said .
"krystal was missing for 7 years ? " I unknowingly shouted , all of them turned their her to me .

" You had to brought her now " eomma said.so oppa told krystal to came to our house and about half hour she was here and shocked to saw me here , " why were you here sulli? " krystal asked curiously . so I just introduced myself again but correctly this time " hai krys ,I am daughter of choi's company and choi minho sister " she just gasped and suddenly she realized that she didn't introduce her self to eomma and appa.

" annyeong haseyo , naneun krystal Jung imnida " she introduce herself ." ahh.. she was just the same as 7 years ago " said eomma and krystal just stayed frozen," soojung-ah why are you missing 7 years ago ?" Appa asked ,"Neh? Have we met before ? " krystal ask . "Of course , before you were missing " eomma say she cry suddenly ,so we stared at her strangely .
-------------------------
What happened to krystal checked the next part and I am sorry that I don't updated because I don't get any ideas about what to write .

Park hyerin(박혜린)