Part 1

Author POV

At sulli house

7 am in the morning,sulli wake up and go to the bathroom . Today sulli class start at 8 o'clock , so she doesn't have to be hurry.

Sulli finish showering and doing her make up ,she goes to the kitchen and see her mom . "good morning ,eomma"greet sulli."good morning my daughter"sulli eomma greet back and they start to eat breakfast. After finish breakfast she goes to school earlier, and meet krystal on the road.

"annyeong haseyo"greet sulli,krystal reply "annyeong haseyo,are you the new student here ? ".
"Ne,Choi sulli imnida bangapseumnida"says sulli ,"Ah,bangapseumnida jung krystal imnida " says krystal. They walk together to school and gets to know each other.

At taemin house

Taemin's alarm clock start to ring , "Yah , be quiet stupid alarm clock"says taemin with annoying voice."Taemin ireona ppali, you're going to be late 15 minutes left"says his eomma." Ne " taemin reply , and start to walk to the bathroom .

10 minutes left , he run as fast as he can so he doesn't have to get punishment for getting to school late and sucessful get into the class safely.

Author POV end

Krystal POV
I meet sulli this morning and actually she was at the same class as me , I was so happy that I got a new friend.So I started to get known of sulli, from her story I think she's a happy and cheerful girl but she doesn't want to show it .

"Krystal " call sulli," Ne,wae sulli " I reply "yah, are you daydreaming? " ask sulli ," No,I'm not " i quickly respon to her .

when sulli want to ask about something taemin walk pass our table , I see sulli face is blushing . ooo, so sulli like taemin eh " sulli , so you like taemin eh ?" " what? Anni I don't even like him " cried sulli as she turn her face . I start to laugh " geojitmal " and begin to tease her more , " yah stop it jung krystal " sulli cried again. I think she's mad better stop ," Neh don't be mad arraso?"I tempt her. " Neh I'm not mad,I don't like to be tease " she reply with smile and goes to her seat.

Krystal POV end

Class begin

Taemin POV

I see sulli sit beside me, and start to open her book . I start to think how can I make her mad , it is going to be fun kekeke.

She start to look at me again just like yesterday,argh It so damn annoying can she just stop staring."Am I too handsome so that you start staring at me again"I say because I am so annoyed , " Aniyo " she just mehrong at me .

I want to tease her but I think I am the one that get tease,i really don't have a mood right . she just can't stop staring at me , I sigh and mutter " what do you want ? " ,She mutter back " nothing " ."so why do you keep staring at me? " I ask her ,she just shake her head and I sighed again.

School over

I see sulli still sit at her chair and wonder why is she still sitting ,but not going home .i think I will try to tease her kekeke .

"hey Sul Sul , why are you not going home ? " I smile at her ,"eh what? My name is not Sul Sul it's sulli babo taeminnie"she cried out .erm taeminnie it's cute " andwae , starting from now I'll call you sul sul ,it's cute " I utter to her and she just smile . Then krystal come and shout "Sul,let's go home ",sulli just nod and say goodbye to me ,she run to krystal . I wonder where did sulli meet krystal ? ,I have nothing to do at home better play basketball with minho hyung .

Taemin POV end

Sulli POV

He called me sul sul , it is cute but am i really falling for him."andwae"I shriek loudly,oh no it's embarrassing if krystal find out. I think it's better to stay away from taemin because it's impossible for taemin to fall in love to me , I think better just go to sleep rather than having a negative thinking . oh tommorow is Saturday better go to mall for shopping, I will message krystal .

To krystal :
It's me sul
Tommorow is Saturday wanna go to mall for shopping
From sul

To sul :
Kajja
Tommorow I'll pick you up at 10 Neh ?
From krystal

To krystal :
Neh,arraso jaljayo
From sul

I wake up and look at the clock it's 9 , I still have time to get ready.
I finish shower ,put a light makeup and pick a white flower dress.
Just then the bell ring , I hear krystal voice "Annyeong haseyo eomonim ,I am sulli friend ""ah,bangapseumnida. oh that sulli""eomma,we are going to mall"as I walk towards them ."Ne,arraso be careful annyeong" said eomma to us,"Neh"i reply and quickly walk to krystal car .

At mall
Taemin POV
I and minho hyung is searching for a new shoes,so we came to the mall. Wait is that ...
-------------------------
Okay that the end of part 1
Kekekeke Who is that?
Read it at part 2
Comment and bye ~
I will update every Friday

-Park hyerin(박혜린)-