Part 6

Saturday
Taemin's house

Author POV
It was 10 o'clock in the morning ,taemin was still sleeping soundly. His phone rang so he woke up and check it , it was from Naeun.

From naeun

Oppa can you please accompany me to mall
Please ?

To taemin

Aish I don't want to then his phone rang again

From Sul Sul
Oppa
Can we met at **** cafe ?

To taeminnie

Oh it's from sulli
Hmmm I been a long time that I haven't went out with Naeun since she went aboard.

To Sul Sul
I'm sorry but I had a place to go to
I can't accompanied you

From taeminnie

To naeun
Okay Naeun wait for me

From taeminnie

Author POV end

At the cafe
Sulli POV
Actually me,luna eonni and vic Eonni planned this. we wanted to hang out together but that was not the problem ,it was because that vic and Luna Eonni will buy to much thing and we couldn't carry it .since taemin couldn't come so I was just alone ,then one by one oppa came and murmur something all of them did the same .

"Where were taeminnie?" Asked Jonghyun oppa,"i don't know he said he had something to do " I replied. so the oppadeul just went oo and we start shopping .

We were very tired so we rested in a cafe ,"ha...,I'm so tired " says onew oppa and we just laughing .it's boring to seat around so Jonghyun oppa started joking about random stuff but suddenly he stopped and said " wasn't that Taemin ? " , so we turned around and looked at where oppa saw him .

"Yah , he just abandoned us and went to Naeun " say Jonghyun oppa , and I just stare blankly .So she was more important than me i, then Luna Eonni taped my shoulder and said "let's go " .

So I just asked permission to toilet and I seriously wanted to cried but I held in then the unnies came in ,"don't act in front of us come on let's go home " says vic unnie so I just nodded.

Vic unnie house
Today we decided to slept over in Vic unnie house ,when we got home i just went to my room seriously my mood was ruined .I just washed my face ,tied my hair up and wore some makeup and went downstirs .
The oppadeul and unniedeul just stared at me worriedly so I just smiled and said " don't worry oppa and unnie I'm fine already " . so they just smile and asked me to joined them eating ,then bell rung so unnie went to opened the door when I saw who was it I just ran to my room and stayed hidden .
Sulli POV end

Jonghyun POV
Actually we were all very worried about sulli and she just ran upstairs when she found out that taemin came , so I ask the girls to followed her upstairs .

So the four of us just sat in sofa ," Annyeong hyung I don't know the three of you was here and why were the three of you looked angry "said taemin .

"Was Naeun more important than us ? " asked onew hyung ." Ani , of course not " said taemin ," then why did you and her went out together ? " ask Jonghyun hyung . " that's because she just went back from France right ? I thought that it's alright to hangout with her "Taemin replied , taemin stared at us strangely , " sorry that we judged you but i thought that you would better settled your problem with sulli "said minho while pointed the stairs.

Taemin pov

" what happened to sulli ? " I asked them , " ermm, she thought that you like naeun more than her " says onew hyung . " what ? Of course not , she my fiancé but naeun was only my friend " I replied , all of them were shocked that Sulli was my fiancé.

" what ? Sulli was your fiancé ? I can't believed it ! Wow ! " said Krystal with shocked . They all nodded, agreed to what Krystal said , " what were you doing now ? Go met her ! She was crying right now ! Calmed her down " said Victoria noona that just went down.

Taemin pov end

Sulli pov

How dare he went out with her , I was his fiancé . Was she more important than me that he had to went out with her , he just said that he couldn't went out with me.Why can't he just say the truth ? But even if he said the truth, it's just so wrong. Did he like her ? Or love her ? What should i do ? Should i let him go ? , my tears rolled down , aish why can't this tears stop? .

Then someone knocked the door , I quickly hid inside the blanket . The door opened , " Sulli ? I'm sorry ! " said Taemin  But i didn't reply anything .

So Taemin walked to my bed and opened my blanket a bit . I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to sleep, i was to angry to see his face .

Then he started talking ," sul sul , I'm so sorry today I didn't accompanied you was because I didn't meet naeun for so long ,she was my childhood friend so I just can't to see her ". Then I quietly smile because it wasn't naeun was important , " Sul the hyung told me that you thought that i like her more than you , of course not . You were the one and only that I loved "
He stopped talking .

" I'm sorry once again " then kiss my forehead , " I would explained to you again when you woke up , please rest well princess! I knew that you were tired , goodnight"so he opened the door and left. Just like that my eyes got tired and i went to sleep .

---------------
Hhe (≧∇≦). I know that it wasn't really a good story , but please enjoy reading it .
Author 박혜린